Just so everyone knows Gary and I got back home safely on Tuesday morning however, it was only 2 hours ago when our telephone lines became operational and were subsequently able to get online for the first time.

I have already downloaded a couple of thousand emails that were received so, if you have emailed me in the last week please bear with me while i play catchup, its taken a little over 1 hour so far to download the emails from one server on a 36k connection.

Gary and I will hopefully be back online fully sometime over the weekend or, early next week although we havent heard anything from the cable company about when our services are due to be restored fully other homes in the neighborhood are slowly getting their phone lines and cable back up and running so we are praying that we get ours shortly too.

As of this moment Gary hasnt even touched his PC yet so as with myself, if you have emailed him please give him time to reply.

Anything else that you consider urgnt that you need to contact either of us about, should be emailed directly to chris@gamediacorp.com

Rainey, I sent you a brief ICQ hon, you have our number if you need any info

Hopefully we will both back back in action soon and we will make sure we let you all know when we are.

So far as th house, we were lucky, no damage apart from the cable services and phone lines being down was sustained unlike many of the other homes in our area.

Anyway its 1am and im heading to bed, have a good one all until we can post again

Regards,

Lee