Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can you tell if a guy is gay??

Darren

How can you tell if a guy is gay??

What are the tale tale signs..

Dawgy
    usually when he tries to put his dick in my ass that gives it away. prior to that, i really have no gaydar.

Darren
    Originally posted by Dawgy
    usually when he tries to put his dick in my ass that gives it away. prior to that, i really have no gaydar.
    i was expecting that type of response... does it happen often to you then Dawgy? randomers shove their dick in your ass..

Ounique
    Originally posted by Dawgy
    Dawgy, something very simmilar came to my mind but I wasn't sure if I should go there. Thank you for going there. LOL!

I know gay men who, if you didn't know them, you wouldn't want to run into them in a dark alley (big, tough lookin' men) and I know straight guys who can swish with the best of them and put the "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" guys to shame. So you know, in all reality, the best way to find out if a guy is gay... is to get to know him.

Jasun
    Good freaking GOD, how the fuck does anyone other than me ever get laid?

Come right out and ask him.

I do it all the time.

There ARE no tell tale signs.... People are constatnly mistaking me for straight... totally pisses me off. Just come right out, ask him and tell him why you wanna know.

Shessh.. Don't MAKE me come down there.

Dawgy
    Originally posted by Jasun
    Good freaking GOD, how the fuck does anyone other than me ever get laid?

Come right out and ask him.

I do it all the time.

There ARE no tell tale signs.... People are constatnly mistaking me for straight... totally pisses me off. Just come right out, ask him and tell him why you wanna know.

Shessh.. Don't MAKE me come down there.
    scene at local skate park:

Dawgy: hey, youre pretty hot, skatin around all shirtless with ur pants saggin & ur little boxer-covered ass poking out. are you gay?

Skater: *slams skateboard against dawgy's head*

Dawgy: so, is that a no?

Ounique
    Okay, general rule of thumb. If you're lookin' for a quick roll in the hay (or whatever cushy substance happens to be around at the moment) then you come up and ask the guy. If you know someone or you see them on a regular basis, you strike up a conversation and just talk to them. It will come out eventually.

As for the skater, how about "Hey, good job. Nice skating. What's up? How ya doin? Bet your girlfriend digs your skating". Or some crap like that. I dunno. I'm not really good at that sort of thing.

Dawgy
    Originally posted by Ounique
    Okay, general rule of thumb. If you're lookin' for a quick roll in the hay (or whatever cushy substance happens to be around at the moment) then you come up and ask the guy. If you know someone or you see them on a regular basis, you strike up a conversation and just talk to them. It will come out eventually.

As for the skater, how about "Hey, good job. Nice skating. What's up? How ya doin? Bet your girlfriend digs your skating". Or some crap like that. I dunno. I'm not really good at that sort of thing.
    yes, yes. i was being silly. but in general, i never ask about sexuality in person. (ill ask anything online). ur right, it just comes out eventually, or u can tell.

Jasun
    I was once flirting with this guy at the gym... I thought I had it turned up to stun... but he didnt' seem to be receptive to it at all... Then it occured to me that he might be straight.

So I just said "OK... Am I totally wasting all my best material here? I mean.. you ARE gay right? Or am I just wearing the wrong fashions?"

He burst out laughing and said he thought I was straight and didn't think I knew I was coming across like I was flirting.

To make a long story short, we got the hell out of there... The Jasunator stikes again.

No, just walking up to total strangers and asking them can be dangerous if they're meaner than you, so be careful, I guess, but The only way you're gonna get the sweetest fruit is to climb out on a limb.

Dawgy
    Originally posted by Jasun
    The only way you're gonna get the sweetest fruit is to climb out on a limb.
    yes, yes.

or in my case, build a badass skate park & become the hero of every skater boy for a 100 mile radius.

:angel:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    You gotta tune up your gaydar Darren. In time you can learn to use the gaydar force. Ok the drugs for my back are kicking in, . But seriously I think the way someone acts and looks at you can tell you alot. Though that is not always the case because there is some guys that are so straight acting but very gay and then again there is guys so queeny but so straight and ofcoarse all those inbetween. I can sometimes tell and sometimes I can't.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    I have a sure fire way of telling if a guy is gay.

When I go to a public toilet and a hard cock comes through the hole knocked in the wall, and I quickly run out and open the door of the cubicle next door where the dick is coming from...

He's gay.

He he he he he he.

Seriously, from years in the club industry, I have a pretty good "gut feel", but I suppose I don't notice unless I particularly look because it is not something that I base people on either way.

Maybe that's why it's easier for me? Dunno.

:biker:

patandsam
    I’ve found the best way to find out about things is to be honest about yourself.

It’s not like I say, “Hi, I’m gay!”, but I don’t make any bones about it either. When I was very young I worked at a brokerage sales office. All the guys were straight and right out of college. Mostly red-neck and naive. I started right off the bat with them. Anytime one of them would talk about a girl's tits, I’d talk about some other guy’s box. If they said they were married, I’d mentioned that I was too . . .to a man. Very matter of fact. I never flinched or gave any quarter. I found that operating from a standpoint to strength made them back down.

It’s like in nature. The weak are targeted by predators. People are like wolves. If you act like being gay is some horrible secret that somebody might find out, then they’ll turn on you in an instant and tear you up. If you are very open and honest about who you are, and convey the fact that you’re comfortable about it, people will usually show you respect.

As far as finding out about others. Well, I’m with the “just ask” crowd. It also depends on if you’re trying to pick them up or what. It seems to me it’s not your business unless you want to have sex with them. It doesn’t even have to be regarding their sexuality, because believe it or not some guys are actually BI. If you’re attracted to someone just say so.

“Hello, my name is____. I couldn’t help but notice you, and I would like to know if you’d like to have dinner with me some time. I’d very much like to spend some time with you.”

The inference is there. The rest is up to them.

That’s the polite way. Then there is the sleazy way that works great too:

Look at them in the eyes; scan down to their box and then back up to their eyes. Then smile.

Works every time.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Ask them i guess although, i usualy find 99% of the guys in the bars that Gary and I frequent are gay so i dont really need to ask them

Of course you can always do what i did to several cute guys at the Florida show and say to them..

'What a waste'

When they ask what you mean say..

'That you are straight'

They will either say they arent straight or will shrug it off because it wasnt done in an insulting manner

Regards,

Lee

You guys need to take a Lesbian out with you - our gaydar works just fine LOL