Thread: Gay Webmaster Bash Sponsorships Officially Open

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah Gay Webmaster Bash Sponsorships Officially Open

I just wanted to give a quick heads up to those companies who are considering some form of sponsorship for the January Internext Expo in Las Vegas that as of today sponsorship options for the official Gay Webmaster Bash are now open.

The Gay Webmaster Bash is going to be taking place on the 4th, 5th and 6th January at the Internext Expo, Las Vegas, 2005.

The three days of events will take several formats including 3 invite only meals (dinner, lunch, breakfast) as well as three nights of afterhour suites starting at 11:30pm and ending at 02:30am each night of the expo and promotion at the official Gay Webmaster Bash booth on the tradeshow floor itself.

We have a range of sponsorship options available to companies looking to target those webmasters who market to gay surfers which will suit any and all budgets.

If you would like further information on the 3 days of events including a media kit outlining what sponsorship packages are available please email rainey@gamediacorp.com and Rainey will send you over all of the information you need to make a solid business decision regarding the Gay Webmaster Bash.

We look forward to seeing you at the three days of events and a full schedule for those of you who want to attend the event will posted on the official Gay Webmaster Bash website within the next few days.

We look forward to seeing everyone at the Gay Webmaster Bash in January.

Regards,

Lee

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Erm.

I have asked for a media pack elsewhere.

Alas, none has arrived.

:-(

:biker:

Bell
    Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy
    Erm.

I have asked for a media pack elsewhere.

Alas, none has arrived.

:-(

Lindsay,
    they are out of town till the 24th...
    they are in NY for a wedding...

~Bell

p.s. Rainey - do you have the media packs also ??

RainGurl
    Hi there,
    Yes i sent the info to you Lindsay. Did you receive it?
    LMK
    Thanks.

Hey Rainey,

Yes thanks - all received.

Hopefully back to you this week.

We are looking for something to tie in with the drawing of our Webmaster of the Year trip to next years Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras.

Talk soon, and thanks agaon.

edk
    Hey Rainey -

I have some clients that maybe interested. Can you send me out some info please! Or is there anything online that I can view and print-out

Thanks!
    eddiekreider@hotmail.com

Thank you everyone for your high interest in the Gay Webmaster Bash events during the Las Vegas Internext Expo show

We already have several high profile companies who have come on board as event organizers for the 3 days of events and as such, sponsorship levels are now filling up quicker than we had anticipated.

The official GWB website should be online later this week with full details of what each day of events will entail as well as listing the events current sponsors.

For any company who is still looking to be part of the Gay Webmaster Bash in Las Vegas i would urge you to ac quickly in your choice as to whether you would like to be a part of the Gay Webmaster Bash as once the current sponsorship levels are filled, we will not be making any further options available.

Again a big thank you from all of us at GA Media for your support of the GWB events.

Those of you whom still have not received your media kits, please email Rainey directly at rainey@gamediacorp.com and she will have them sent out to you again however, i have to remind you that spaces for sponsorships are becoming limited and they will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.

Regards,

Lee

Hey Lee & Rainey,

At last (and sorry for the delays !!) just sent you sponsorship confirmation email !

Our whole team is coming in January so we are really looking forward to it !!

The schedule and arrangements you good folks have come up with a a credit to you both and your organization!

Cheers all !

Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy
    Hey Lee & Rainey,

At last (and sorry for the delays !!) just sent you sponsorship confirmation email !

Our whole team is coming in January so we are really looking forward to it !!

The schedule and arrangements you good folks have come up with a a credit to you both and your organization!

Cheers all !

Good stuff dude

Could i ask you to forward the email over to me also please lee@gamediacorp.com

Need to figure out what spots we still have left and make adjustments accordingly

Regards,

Lee

Originally posted by Lee
    Good stuff dude

Could i ask you to forward the email over to me also please lee@gamediacorp.com

Need to figure out what spots we still have left and make adjustments accordingly

Regards,

Lee
    Lee,

Had already done so mate !!

But just checking and my SMTP is blocked (again)...

Happens from time to time but will unclear itself in the next 2-3 hours and the mail will go out....

Looks like I prematurely ejaculated (again).

He he