Thread: Studio2000Video.com redesigned!

BDBionic

Studio2000Video.com redesigned!

Hey all! We just got done with a maaaaaaajor redesign and entire reworking of the Studio 2000 Video website.

here's a couple screenshots of the old website:

And here's the new one:

Studio2000Video.com

Tooooootally redone, new flash intro as well as internal flash elements, completely new member's area and everything.

Just wanted to give ya all a looksie.

We'll be launching an affiliate program for Studio2000Video shortly, as well, completely reworking and redoing the current revshare area and adding a new webmaster interface, banners, and what not in case any of you are interested in promoting this website - Studio2000 being one of the biggest gay adult video studios around with loads and loads of content, titles, models.

Patrick
    Very nice. I can tell a lot of work went into the new design. I'll buy you a drink when I'm in L.A. to celebrate your nice job.

BDBionic
    I probably owe you a million drinks by now for all the times you've been so generous and awesome at Internexts and Phx Forum .

You comin' out for the party in early Oct?

Dawgy
    mmmmm pretty asses on the old one

BDBionic
    Originally posted by Dawgy
    mmmmm pretty asses on the old one
    ryan alexander (the one on the far right of the top pic, center of the 2nd pics from the old version) *drool*

he's a stud

DigitalJay
    That's Hot

Patrick
    God, we get off on tangents. I love it.

I will be in L.A. Oct. 1 for the webmaster gathering.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    looks very hot, the men on top are a clever design even though im a flash hater