Thread: How can I add active personals to my site?

Marc

How can I add active personals to my site?

I have a tgp site that's kind of losing steam, so I want to add personals to my site as a way to give people a reason to stick around.

But I want the personals to look like theyre a part of my site, but already have members built in.
    I mean I dont want to just install a personals script, with no people signed up, because then no one is going to stick around. So I want a lot of personals aready in.

Is there anything like this?

I'd love to have something liek manhunt or m4m4sex where it's a cruisey environment and it says who is online and available too.

Dawgy
    personals wont help a tgp site.

if the tgp is losing steam, redo the design, get fresh gallery submitters, and maybe take a look at your trades.

tgp surfers are there for free pics & nothing more

Rainbo1956

Re: How can I add active personals to my site?

Originally posted by Marc
    I have a tgp site that's kind of losing steam, so I want to add personals to my site as a way to give people a reason to stick around.

But I want the personals to look like theyre a part of my site, but already have members built in.
    I mean I dont want to just install a personals script, with no people signed up, because then no one is going to stick around. So I want a lot of personals aready in.

Is there anything like this?

I'd love to have something liek manhunt or m4m4sex where it's a cruisey environment and it says who is online and available too.
    You could always add a personals to your site that can look like your site, ad your own logo, etc..and make money with it as well...

Check this out register your own site

This is my site eZ Gay Personals

I've done very well with it...I also placed an ad and have made a few nice friends.

You can make it an all gay, bi, gay and lesbian, lesbian, straight, what ever kind of personals site you like.

Features/ads are non adult oriented, but I send traffic to it from my adult pay site, tgp sites and other adult sites.

imqueer

Re: Re: How can I add active personals to my site?

Originally posted by Rainbo1956
    You could always add a personals to your site that can look like your site, ad your own logo, etc..and make money with it as well...

Check this out register your own site

This is my site eZ Gay Personals

I've done very well with it...I also placed an ad and have made a few nice friends.

You can make it an all gay, bi, gay and lesbian, lesbian, straight, what ever kind of personals site you like.

Features/ads are non adult oriented, but I send traffic to it from my adult pay site, tgp sites and other adult sites.
    That is freaking awesome Just registered dietgay.com and setting up my new personals Thanks a ton for this mate

TOm