Thread: A tip for TotemCash

A tip for TotemCash

Just one little tip in the marketing of your Virtuaguy product.

Make your dancing guys a MediaPlayer plugin. People listen to music while surfing and seeing a hot model dancing while you do it is an added plus. You can find out more information here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...ingplugins.asp

It's free marketing for your product, people will get to sample your guys/girls knowing there are no trojans etc. in the visualization. MediaPlayer10 has great versatility in it open platform for something like VirtuaGuy.

I would also say make it a screen saver but I'm sure you already know that one.

The way you're marketing VirtuaGuy seems backwards as well.. not that you probably aren't very successful doing it the way you are now.

Tip #2 When you tell someone to ICQ you.. and they do.. add them to your list and actually communicate ;-)

Evil Chris
    Squirt that's a good idea if they can implement it.

About the ICQ tip though. I have a contact list that is so big it would knock your socks off. Sometimes the program itself simply will not let me add someone. I just get errors.

So I'd have to say I am guilty of not adding each and every affiliate to my ICQ list that contacts me. I just can't do it. But I can at least chat with them without adding them.

I hear ya there Chris. Communicating through chat or ICQ, etc. is always difficult. Hard to tell if someone is giving you the snub or if their ICQ list is full or any number of others things :high:

Totem Rex
    Neat idea Squirt, I'm going to see how we could do that.

totemack
    hey squirt,

you are harsh my dear fellow,
    regarding your ICQ statement, the fact that we're never online at the same time hasn't helped things don't you think?

and when you mention "The way you're marketing VirtuaGuy seems backwards as well.. "

please elaborate!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by Totem Rex
    Neat idea Squirt, I'm going to see how we could do that.
    I agree that is a cool idea :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing if you guys can do this

Regards,

Lee