Thread: A Little Early However... Vegas Internext

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

A Little Early However... Vegas Internext

Just wanted to give you all a heads up that The Mandalay Bay hotel is getting almost to capacity for the Vegas Internext show.

The show dates are from the 4th - 6th of January 2005.

If you are planning on attending i would suggest you book your rooms from the hotel directly.

If you are told that The Mandalay Bay is sold out, or, the prices are a little to steep for your liking The Troicana across the street or the MGM Grand have some decent rates and the rooms are comfortable in those hotels too

There are 3 conventions in addition to Internext happening in Vegas on the same dates so this is one instance where you REALLY DO need to book your room reservations early!

Regards,

Lee

desslock
    Hi Lee

Thank you for posting this. I went to the Internext website, and found scant information on the hotel. Are you supposed to call the hotel directly? I can't even find a link to that hotel.

Steve

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    http://www.mandalaybay.com

I will however say that AVN prefers you to book through Rose Tours however, i beleive they get a kick-back for this

Go via the hotel directly, we always do for the shows where applicable

Regards,

Lee

desslock
    Hmmmmm

Well on cheaptickets.com for those days I think it is telling me $451 a night. Good grief. Is that the rate there?

Where is everybody staying? We were all at the Westin in Hollywood FL - is this setup different?

Steve

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Hey Desslock-

Yes, the set up is different here becuase Vegas is so different from sleepy Hollywood, Fla. You have many more choices in Vegas as well, you're in Vegas baby. Check a map of Vegas and see what might be closest to the Mandaly Bay and start working out.The farther away you go, factor in cabs to the hotel but there's many choices far less expensive even factoring in cab fare (try Harrah's for one).

The main difference in setuip is that while the entire Westin was "bought up" for the Summer Show, that isn't true now so like Mama said, ya better shop around!
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

BDBionic
    Definitely some good advice in this thread. Good call, Lee.

Vegas is a happenin' town and we're all just a few among many while there, so planning ahead is totally the way to go. Can make a huge difference when it comes to the kind of overhead that's involved in your attending.

The above is a map of the strip and hotels located on it in case you wanna see what is where when it comes to the Mandalay (down at the bottom).

desslock
    Originally posted by Harlan
    Hey Desslock-
    You have many more choices in Vegas as well, you're in Vegas baby.
    Thanks for the info! Harlan - I've never even been to Vegas so it'll all new to me.

All I know is that I really want to meet the Taxicab Confessions cab driver lady - the cool older woman who has the cigarette voice. Beyond that, my knowledge of Vegas is rather limited.

Steve