Thread: Top 10 affiliate ratios and stats...

Darren

Top 10 affiliate ratios and stats...

We wanted to show how good our MensNiche was so we talked with our affiliates and they agreed to allow the information to be updated on a real time basis via http://www.mensniche.com/topten.php

Now my question is would this put you off joining an affiliate program!? We also wanted to do this so that we would do constant improvement through www.mensniche.com and be held accountable via this url... What do you think?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Darren,

Apologies for the delay in answering your post

Personally, i dont see the need to know what other affiliates using the same sponsor as i am are earning.

All i really care about is how much i make with a specific program and how i can improve those numbers over time

Im sure it will be a great tool for you promotionally though as you will be able to show webmasters how much your top affiliates are earning with your products however, again, for many webmasters who will never become top affiliates the info is practically useless

As far as whether it would sway me one way or another to join a program, not in the slightest

Regards,

Lee

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Actually,

Just to append to my post above.

The same things i mentioned would also hold true about those sponsors who show what their top converting sites are in the webmasters lounge, for the most part, the sites that are continually in the top 10 are of no interest to me or my traffic sources.

Just figured i would throw that in there to as it is kind of on the same subject

Regards,

Lee