Thread: Hurricane Jeanne Is On Her Way To Florida For A Short Vacation

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Hurricane Jeanne Is On Her Way To Florida For A Short Vacation

We were hoping she would go back the way she came. Guess not

Stay safe everyone its gonna get a little wet this weekend

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    I'm still moving to Florida, DAMMIT!

Cass
    I'm getting pretty darn sick of hurricanes. Am ACTIVELY seeking employment in an 'interior' state... like Missouri perhaps. Betcha they don't get too many hurricanes there! My insurance agent is FINALLY coming around tomorrow morning to assess the damage I incurred from Charley... that was back on August 13th! The insurance adjustors have been having a 'hard' time of things with all these storms kicking up their heels around here. Am very glad I don't work in that industry right now.
    Here's some photos taken after FRANCES came to visit. My camera wasn't working when CHARLEY was here. (http://community.webshots.com/script...umID=184850834)

Cass

Cass
    I'm still moving to Florida, DAMMIT!
    If you're REALLY gonna move here, my apartment complex DOES have some openings... and it IS a great place to stay when there's no hurricanes! (http://www.rent.com/account/register...erty_id=322169)

Cass

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Cass, whereabouts in FL are you?

My parents just had their adjustor come by a day ago for the Charly damage, too. Even though Francis added to the list. The original adjustor had to hire a second adjustor to get caught up.

He came around on a day when the remnants of Ivan were passing through here. She was worried - this guy standing on a weakened roof with wind gust of 45 mph. At the same time she wanted to get this done.

Lee and I had lucked out so far. With Jeanne on its way I'm hoping my luck hold out. We did go north for a wedding last week. I'm thinking a place up north to escape to may be in order. Hmmmm.

Hope all goes well with your adjustor!!!

My best,
    Gary-Alan
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

BDBionic

Cass
    Hi Gary...
    You asked where I am in FL... I live in the Sanford area, right next to Lake Monroe, which if Jeanne comes to visit is for SURE gonna be another flood threat! Don't move here till after hurricanes leave... ok??? <grinning>
    Cass