Thread: ibill update

Dawgy

ibill update

Originally posted by MarkIBill
    To squelch any rumors, distortions or innuendos that have been erroneously posted on these boards, we are making the following information available. iBill is pleased to announce that the company has entered into a new processing agreement with a domestic association-registered party. The new relationship involves processing transactions through a domestic acquirer and settlement bank.

More details to follow next week. We are very excited about some new opportunities that have risen from some tough challenges we have gone through. It has definitely been a September to remember. On that note, we have officially gone under Hurricane warning in our area so our office will be operating at minimal staff for the next few days. Rest assured we have a well tested business continuity plan at this point. Updates will be posted on CMI.

As far as payouts that have been affected by First Data, we expect to get back on track next week. We understand this is the most important priority for our clients.

Mark

It is bloody brilliant to see that IBill made it through this, the last thing this industry needs is another ipsp going under.

congrats IBill!!!

cheers,
    Luke

Didn't someone post on here earlier about IBill legal defeats and them going under? I'm confused now.

Dawgy
    no one really knows for sure. ibill will sugar coat things until their dying day... personally i believe theyll come out of this. yes theyre gonna lose clients, yes they may be late on the next few payments, but i do believe theyll survive. *shrug*

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Thanks for posting that info Dale :thumbsup:

I tend to agree with you on the iBill not being down and out yet too

Regards,

Lee