Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So, what's your sign anyway?

Rainbo1956

So, what's your sign anyway?

...this is NOT a pickup line!

Ok, call me strange...but, being raised by a mother who's been an astrologer for over 40 years, I'm a true believer and I like to know this about the people I talk with.

As for me....I'm Libra and have a b-day coming in 3 days!

I'd say it'd be fun to try to guess one anothers...but, I think there may be a link somewhere that has members b-days listed...is there?
    I haven't checked or seen it.

You're a Libra? I found your horoscope online.. here it is:

"Libra, you can’t keep saying “yes” to everyone – this is the problem just now and if you’re feeling a little over stressed you have no one else to blame but yourself. People really will understand if you simply postpone and say you don’t have time to fulfil their requests. At least this way you’ll savour each and every meeting and reduce your stress levels tad now. "

I'm a Sagittarius:

"Life is rarely wholly good or bad Sagittarius and today this fact will be very pronounced as both Venus and Mars produce positive and negative influences for you. This means your love life in particular, may be a kaleidoscope of contrasts in which the roller-coaster ride is just a little too much to handle. You can’t simply jump off a big dipper – you just have to wait until this ride is over. "

I'm not sure how accurate that will be as I'll be in front of the computer all day long :-D

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    capricorn

im getting hooked up with a very famous bulgarian astologist for a complete chart soon. i think astrology is pretty cool, just not the one newspapers print out

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Aquarius here

Regards,

Lee

desslock
    That answer just happens to be on my shirt right now

Hey Steve - me too! Cancer babe. So did we miss your birthday? I don't remember spanking you.

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar

Virgin.....ummm.I mean Virgo

Happy Birthday in advance.

Classic Virgo here.....

Dzinerbear
    Yeah Virgo here as well. And in numerology, I'm a classic 4: "when 4s get an idea in their head, hell will freeze over before they don't finish it."

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    I'm a five and both my parents are 8s but my bf is a 1

The other part of numerology where you have a number for each letter of the alphabet is confusing me since my name in english has been spelled 2 different ways

Rainbo1956
    Wow...great!

No wonder everyone here rocks!

I had a feeling that there was a great mix of ppl here.

For whatever reason I was in Long term relationships with Cancers, always ended up with one... (3 to be exact) Each lasted about 6 years +

Only have had 4 long term relationships...I think I finally broke the "Cancer" cycle though...

Love Sag!(Longest lasting friendship), I get along FANTASTIC with Virgo and Aquarius (Best friends).

I am now 4 years with a Capricorn !

BigasMoe
    When I was younger I use to call it PenisRisen but as I've gotten much older I converted to being a cool BigasPisces!:specs:

Rainbo1956
    LOL...you crack me up BigasMoe!

The very first guy I was ever with was Picses...and yeah, BigasPicses would best discribe him too!

Ounique
    Happy B-day Rainbo1956!!! I heard a great song this morning called I am the Ram all about aries. It was really fun.

Rainbo1956
    Originally posted by Ounique
    Happy B-day Rainbo1956!!! I heard a great song this morning called I am the Ram all about aries. It was really fun.
    Thanks Don

I don't think I know that song...well, maybe if I heard it, it would sound familiar.

Marc
    I'm a Taurus, pisces moon, pisces rising. I dont know what that means though