Thread: My original content on a TGP site doing me a favor?

My original content on a TGP site doing me a favor?

Someone approached me about me making 21 galleries of my original content guys into TGP's to get traffic to my site. I would create them, hot them, etc. They would submit them to over 200 TGP's and get traffic to my site.

When I asked what traffic I could expect in return and if I could just make 3 and see the traffic results, I was hit with a "forget it I was doing you a favor" response. I wont name names. I'm just curious as to what this guy might have been up to, if anything?

Anyone have any ideas?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Re: My original content on a TGP site doing me a favor?

Originally posted by Squirt
    Someone approached me about me making 21 galleries of my original content guys into TGP's to get traffic to my site. I would create them, hot them, etc. They would submit them to over 200 TGP's and get traffic to my site.

When I asked what traffic I could expect in return and if I could just make 3 and see the traffic results, I was hit with a "forget it I was doing you a favor" response. I wont name names. I'm just curious as to what this guy might have been up to, if anything?

Anyone have any ideas?
    Perhaps they just needed an additional 21 hosted galleries for their TGP?

So far as submitting them to other TGP's not sure how that would work as if you host them, they would become hosted galleries which 99.99% of TGP's with open submissions dont accept.

Regards,

Lee

Right and my content is as valuable to them as their traffic is to me.

There's no favor in what the TGP is doing.. it's mutually beneficial.

Lee I've added you to my ICQ and sent you a private message about another topic. Please respond. thanks

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by Squirt
    Lee I've added you to my ICQ and sent you a private message about another topic. Please respond. thanks
    We're actually in the middle of preparing for Jeanne right now ill get back to your PM later this evening or tomorrow dude

Regards,

Lee

sweeeeet Dude

Anyone else have input on this TGP situation? Is there something I'm missing? Could be as I'm totally new to the TGP genre.

Do a quick search on this board for TGP and you will get loads of info. TGP is all a big numbers game so if you are getting into it be prepared to burn up bandwidth. Generally, the more you burn the better the overall results. You have to expect poor conversion numbers compared to most other forms of traffic, however, if its done right you will be successful.

cheers,
    Luke