Thread: Rand Or Patrick If Either Of You Happen To Still Be Around I Have A Question

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? Rand Or Patrick If Either Of You Happen To Still Be Around I Have A Question

Basically with all this talk recently of aquiring banks etc etc and the regions they process in i wanted to ask your opinion / advice on the following..

We currently have a company established in the US as well as a company that is established in the UK.

Now, as i understand it, presently, our US company has to process with an entity registered in the US Visa region whilst our UK company has to process with an entity in the EU Visa region is this correct?

If so, would it be possible for us to set it up so that our UK company processes via our US based business and receives payments in the UK to a UK bank?

Both companies are one and the same on paper in effect however we are starting to migrate more of our US based interests over to the company in England.

Would i be right in thinking we can process for the UK company using the same as we do for the US counterpart or not?

If not could you explain the way things work for me please

Regards,

Lee

I'd rather be whole, than good rand's Avatar
    In the eyes of Visa, your business must be conducted in the same region where your corporatoin exists. And, you can't process transactions for the same business in two regions.

To address your question specifically: "
    If so, would it be possible for us to set it up so that our UK company processes via our US based business and receives payments in the UK to a UK bank? " The answer is "no".

I think you need to talk to an attorney.
    --Rand @ Epoch >dot< com
    My AdultWhosWho

Epoch - Since 1996

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by rand
    I think you need to talk to an attorney.
    Huh?

Regards,

Lee