Thread: privategays.com... the new InterClimax gay site

Jordy

WTF? privategays.com... the new InterClimax gay site

Dear all,

I am not sure if i can do this, being quit new but can i just advertise the latest InterClimax gay site, launched today.

We offer 24/7 live chat, for everywebmaster looking for our great affiliate programme...please feel free to contact me if you want to use our exclusive gay content FOR FREE! and better yet, EARN $$$ using our content....

Just drop me a line: jordy@interclimax.com anytime!

Hope to hear from you soon!

the site is www.privategays.com check it out and let me know what you think!

Cheers,
    Jordy

ICQ 196 394 145
    Email jordy@interclimax

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I fixed the URL for you so it works

Im also moving this over to the general board so a few more people will see it

You should also try and get some of your cam models to post, we need more amateur guys posting on the community IMHO

Regards,

Lee

Jordy

thx Lee

Hi Lee,

Thx for your help, i will tell all our models to get on gaywidewebmasters, and ask them to start threads.

Cheers,
    Jordy

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Re: thx Lee

Originally posted by Jordy
    Hi Lee,

Thx for your help, i will tell all our models to get on gaywidewebmasters, and ask them to start threads.

Cheers,
    Jordy
    No problems

Im sure a lot our community members will be looking forward to seeing some of your models posting

Regards,

Lee

i don't care for the design. it's dark and basic. also the first person on the site right now is not a guy, it's a shemale - don't put a shemale on a guys page, put her on a chicks page.

Xstr8guy
    Either your affiliate site or your new website crashed/locked-up my browser.

Jordy
    Hey guys,

Thx for your feedback. I don't understand why it would crash in your browser although it could be that your firewalls are up and do not let our feeds come through properly...I have been online both at home and in the office all day without any problem...

Also, re the shemale, i understand what you say, but she is very very busy there...the feeds are rotating on the site so all the "boxes" change every minut. So she is not standard the first box.

Anygay...thx again for your feedback, but i would encourage you to try it again, do a free sign up (no bs --> real free sign up!) and check out the quality...it realy is the best out there. Especially with all the functions & options members have to communicate with the boys...

Hope to hear more from you all!

Cheers,
    Jordy

BigasMoe
    Originally posted by Xstr8guy
    Either your affiliate site or your new website crashed/locked-up my browser.
    He's right, there is something really wrong withthe site. I couldn't get it to open to a full screen. The whole bottom of the page says "One Moment Please"

Jordy
    Hi guys,

If you have firewalls running the site will not open properly.

tip: shut down firewall and go to www.privategays.com again...it should do the trick!

CHeers,
    Jordy

That could be a problem for surfers that automatically get firewalls setup when they get that service pak 2 update, and really don't know how to shut the thing off. Just a thought.

BigasMoe
    Originally posted by Jordy
    Hi guys,

If you have firewalls running the site will not open properly.

tip: shut down firewall and go to www.privategays.com again...it should do the trick!

CHeers,
    Jordy
    Don't have the firewall problem it just wasn't working right then cause it opens right now...

Jordy
    Well, as long as it keeps working...that's just fine...you can even test the site for free...please do so...

Only thing you do is sign up, we put $35 in your "virtual wallet" and you can see everything ... NO STRINGS!

I have been online non stop the past 2 days and had a lot of fun!

So just another thought/question.. why is it that if I mail webmasters, no spam, just a manually written email...the "old fashion" kind...hardly anyone replies?

Cheers,
    Jordy

p.s. Thanks for replying here...it is my first time on the board;-)
    and I'm glad there is respons here....;-)

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    thumbs of live guys keep dissapearing for me. the page refereshes constatnly and scrolls sideways and tends to lag my browser for some reason