Thread: PlugInFeeds launches 3 new XXX Sex Feeds

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!

PlugInFeeds launches 3 new XXX Sex Feeds

PlugInFeeds announces the launch of 3 new reality content products today, including 2 new gay site products that fit the ever-popular “twink” or gay teen niche.

“We’ve received a lot of great feedback on the feeds,” said Kevin Knuhtsen, Marketing and Business Development Representative for PlugInFeeds. “One of the most frequent requests we get is for more gay content, so we’re really pleased to roll out TwinksForCashXXX and GayBlindDateXXX. We’ve seen how much our own members love this content on the TopBucks sites, and now we can offer that same quality to our streaming clients.

The new gay feeds can be viewed at http://www.pluginfeeds.com/products_gay.html

In addition to the 2 gay products, PlugInFeeds has unveiled a new straight product that fills an anal “sub-niche” that has been gaining popularity lately. “HerFirstATM is not about a girl going to the bank machine for the first time,” said Director of Public Relations Quentin Boyer. “Ass-to-mouth content, distasteful as it may seem, has been a hot item in the adult video industry for several years now, but we’re just starting to see it exploited on a large scale in the Internet space in the last eight to ten months.”

Check out the New ATM feed at http://www.pluginfeeds.com/products.html

PlugInFeeds offers all new clients their first week free, weekly updates, user-friendly interfaces, strong reality content in hard to find niches, and packages starting as low as $99 a month.

For more information, contact Kevin Knuhtsen at kevink@pluginfeeds.com or ICQ number 2132587016, or visit the site at Go to http://www.pluginfeeds.com for more details.
    Topbuxom lee
    Director of Marketing
    Topbucks/Pluginfeeds

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Looking good :thumbsup:

Glad to see yoou guys have updated the gay products too

Regards,

Lee

Platinum Doug
    Congrats Lee! Your team sure knows how to produce quality products. I want a plug-in!!

kevink
    2x New Gay REALITY Feeds! TwinksForCashXXX and GayBlindDateSex. Updated Weekly. Starting at $99 a month, EVERYONE can plant these feeds in their members areas. This is XXX gay reality content at its finest. Hit me up for a demo or more info.

Direct Holly
    Good Solid stuff from a good solid company! Looking good my friend... :presley:

Dzinerbear
    Can someone from TopBucks please contact me with pricing information for these gay feeds? I e-mailed you yesterday, I haven't heard back.

Thanks
    dzinerbear

kevink
    Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    Can someone from TopBucks please contact me with pricing information for these gay feeds? I e-mailed you yesterday, I haven't heard back.

Thanks
    dzinerbear
    Hit me up at kevink at seekio.com or at ICQ 213587016. Pricing info is available at http://www.pluginfeeds.com/pricing.html

LMK if you need anything else.

Dzinerbear
    I already sent an e-mail two days ago to this e-mail address, kevink@pluginfeeds.com, which was in your original post. Now, it seems to be bouncing. I've sent another e-mail to the address you specified.

dzinerbear

kevink
    Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    I already sent an e-mail two days ago to this e-mail address, kevink@pluginfeeds.com, which was in your original post. Now, it seems to be bouncing. I've sent another e-mail to the address you specified.

dzinerbear
    That email is working. Sorry for the inconvenience. I responded to the message you sent me