Thread: Introducing myself

Mamakity

Happy Introducing myself

Hi all,

Squirt suggested I stop by and introduce myself.

I got into this biz a little over 6 months ago when I was in a fix financially and career wise. I'm a nurse by trade but was having some medical problems which were preventing me from continueing to work. I had a disc herniation in my neck which cause me to lose the ability to use my right arm. Basically my nerves were dieing. We were not sure I would regain the ability to use my arm but after spinal surgery the nerves have been regenerating. Unfortunately though my fusion has not healed and I am currently being worked up for more surgery. Hopefully this time they can get me out of pain.
    Okay, enough of that.

I'm very new to the webmaster thing so I don't like to refer to myself as one yet. I will say that I am an Intern of the industry open to anyone with expertise and knowledge to share.

I own MegaHung which is a BadPuppy site. It's been up for a little over 2 1/2 months. I am listed with MOTN and use Freya for traffic stuff. Currently I'm working on a contract to attain some exclusive content for my site and hopefully oneday will shoot my own content too. Have camera need mega hung guys!!!!

I have a gay cousin and brother-in-law with a partner who are all helping me with their opinions of what's good to them as far as content and of course what's not.

I have nothing to offer you at this time but hopefully one day this will change. I don't know how to link or exchange banners yet nor do I know if I'm allowed. I've asked but as of yet have not had an answer I understand. We'll see though I hope.

Please feel free to ask me any questions you would like and hopefully I'll have an answer for you.

P.S. I'm somewhat tied up with my personal life right now so I'm slow to pick up and return messages. Please excuse me for that.

Take care all of you. Wishing you all great success and early retirement. :kitten:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Welcome to the community MamaKity

Good to have you here with us :thumbsup:

If you ever need any help with anything feel free to email, icq, PM or post on the community and im sure the help will come flooding in

Regards,

Lee

Welcome aboard Mamakity! Nice to see you here :-D

I know you just started your first site and might need some help. Just ask for anything you need and we'll try and help best we can.

Cheers!

Patrick
    Welcome aboard............Hope all works well for you.

Patrick

robin
    Welcome Mamakity you spunky girl! Hope your week is good.

Guys; Mamakity has been running wet t-shirt contests down somewhere in south california (San Diego I think?) and she's floated the idea that she'd like to expand to gay bars and do wet thong contests. Great sponsorship oportunities...

Mamakity
    Thanks Robin, I forgot to mention that. DUH! I was like all concerned over the message length. LOL

Hopefully I can work out this deal with Greystokes in Oceanside, California to do some cool promos there. I'll keep you all posted as that event forms.

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    Welcome MamaKitty. I am pretty new here too but I can tell you this is a nice bunch of people. I think you will like it here. I sure do.

Dzinerbear
    Hey Mamakity,

Welcome to the board and welcome to the biz. Sounds like you have some spunk and determination, which are two of the most important things you need to succeed.

Sounds like you need some help with the basics, don't be afraid to ask here for help. If there's anything I can do, please private message me.

cheers
    dzinerbear

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    Welcome to the community MamaKity:howl:
    I am very sorry to hear that about your armHope u will full recover very soon!
    as been webmaster i am also new in that,my main bizz is shooting content
    so about webmaster bizz we will learn together here,don't worry ppl here are very welcome and always give right answers for your questin so i am sure u will learn much here,kisses for u!:angel:

Mamakity
    Thank you all for the warm welcome. I appreciate it much.

Peace:kitten:

Hi and a warm welcome! This has to be the best board for support, love and guidance out there, so you've definately found a good "home".

Can totally relate to the life stuff, pain, and needing to figure out another way to make a living. This biz ain't easy and certainly not a get rich overnite scheme, but if you hang in there and put in the time, it can support you, so hang in there!

another happy welcome from me!

cheers,
    Luke