Thread: Wheres the best place to live if you want to shoot gay content?

Marc

Wheres the best place to live if you want to shoot gay content?

I'm guessing California, but that's just a guess. I'm sure a lot of gay adult videos are filmed elsewhere.

Are there any places where there are plenty of male models to film, and/or the local laws are relaxed on this? I wouldn't try and film in the middle of tennessee or kentucky .

I've heard the philipines is a great place. It's inexpensive and they are open sexually. Same with Thailand.

Dawgy
    depends on what kind of models you want to shoot and what you want to spend on them.

you can shoot anywhere, i dont think there is really a 'best place'. there are hot guys in every corner of the world.

The best place Philipines we love you long time. Show man good time cheap with nice love. Philipine man very sexy love. Me love you long time for little money and big heart

Marc
    Oops, no I mean where in America. And I mean all american jock type or gruff types of guys, stuff like that. Fit, muscle, jocks, ethnic etc.
    Not twink stuff.

Dawgy
    Originally posted by Marc
    Oops, no I mean where in America. And I mean all american jock type or gruff types of guys, stuff like that. Fit, muscle, jocks, ethnic etc.
    Not twink stuff.
    again, just pick a city.

obviously the larger the city, the more models you can find. but, in places like LA, San Francisco, etc... you are gonna pay top dollar because there are so many companies shooting. try the middle of the country.

If you aren't the whimpering, tail between your legs, I'm scared of hetero kind of Gay guy the best place is Virginia. A very popular producer lives there and churns out very hot fit guys contstantly and makes a fortune. ;-D

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Personally i would go with a city / state that has a large population of University campuses

College guys always like getting money and well, if they can get paid for getting naked and fucking im sure they would be even happier

Regards,

Lee

I should be in stud heaven here then ... we're flush with universities, and 2 year colleges.

Mmmmm I can smell the youth from here! :-D

BDBionic
    my bedroom!

and any mid to largesized college town between the Rockies and Appalachians. Or one with lots of military bases hehe. Especially Marine Corps bases if you want to find bottoms.

Bec, why aren't you out there with a cam and a few business cards? You would be able to get great gay solo content, a trusting woman such as yourself can lure in those straight boys

cheers,
    Luke