Thread: News on Verotel anyone?

News on Verotel anyone?

You know since my agregate merchang account was closed, then going to probilling, now Verotel.. I'm surprised at what I'm seeing at Verotel.

I just got my first collection check. Yes.. a collections check. They collect on NSF check purchases and give you half if/when they get the money! Woo hoo.

Rainbo1956
    Haven't seen or heard anything about that and I've been with them for over a year now :err:

I'll check it out thouth

Just goto your "My Money" section .. and under invoices see "Please read the news about special invoice 530060 on September 27th 2004"

I got something like $9 back on something they collected for me. Had no idea they had implemented the program until I saw it on my invoice.

The message reads like this

DDEU collected amounts (1 June - 27 August 2004)

Current legislation in some European countries allows the dispute of transactions by a customer and/or their bank. This means that the customer received their money back and a credit (refund) was processed in the Verotel control center. Verotel then contacts the customer directly and attempts to collect the funds on your behalf. Verotel takes 50% of collected amounts to offset collection activity expenses. The balance is paid to you periodically, as funds are collected, on your invoices.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You know, i really am surprised they have lasted this long.

I had them down for closing shortly after the last bunch of processors did :eek:

Regards,

Lee

Originally posted by Lee
    You know, i really am surprised they have lasted this long.

I had them down for closing shortly after the last bunch of processors did :eek:

Regards,

Lee
    Same

not me - they were closed by visa u.s. they were all u.s. processors, who tried to get away with something by claiming to be in uk.

i believe verotel will be closed down, but visa eu hasn't really finished figuring out what they're going to do.

Anything is possible. I'm not foolishly complacent that's for sure.

It's unfortunate that legal, legitimate businesses are being persecuted like this. It should be illegal.

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    I agree. It is getting harder to find a processor than it is to find members.

I hae been wondering about verotel. I heard a while back from a friend that owns a big tgp that some of their checks had bounced, but never knew if it was true. And then assumed it had not been when i saw nothing in the news or on the boards about it.

I currently looking for a processor that can handle asian tranasctions and have the signup page in multiple languages, at least japanese, korean, and chinese. Anybody know where i can find that??

i know lots of people who have had checks bounce from verotel. as far as i know, verotel did make good on them all.

there is a japanese option on epoch join pages, and they accept JBC. here's a direct join page link - you can see it in action:
    https://wnu.com/secure/form.cgi?o62+...code1=ABG23621

maybe this language defaults by country. i don't know...