Thread: Help Me Test My Cam PLEASE!

DigitalJay

I Wonder? Help Me Test My Cam PLEASE!

I put up the refresh page to test it and the chat, will some of u log in and tell me what u think

http://www.shimmercam.com/djwebcam.html

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Are you naked right now?

If so try keeping me away

Regards,

Lee

DigitalJay
    I was naked! thanks for the help Lee, too bady nobody else showed!

DigitalJay
    Sorry the computer froze up on me...I'll clean up the site and then do my FIRST live show for GWW'ers only later today! Hope some of you will tune in!

DigitalJay
    I uploaded an almost finished version today at http://www.shimmercam.com does anyone have any suggestions on the design?

WineTalk
    can you handle the truth?
    ;-)

lots of design flaws...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    DJ,

You should have some of that stuff i promised you in a couple of hours my apologies for the delay in sending it over to you

Regards,

Lee

DigitalJay
    Serge, that dosn't help me much! "errors" what does that mean, bad judgements, code errors?

Lee my email is digitaljay@hotmail.com

Pixxxel
    Originally posted by DigitalJay
    I uploaded an almost finished version today at http://www.shimmercam.com does anyone have any suggestions on the design?
    I really like the layout of the site, but I think that it's too dark, I really liked what you did with the tour page, and the logo on the tour page, and you might consider making the logo on the main page a little bit brighter, as well as some of the other text.

Also, I like the frames, but it doesn't leave a lot of room in the middle. Perhaps consider making the frames smaller on the side bars, or make the table a full 100% instead of moving it away from the edge. It'll give a little bit more room and make it not so cramped.

And last suggestion would be to introduce yourself and JC a little bit more, instead of just jumping into it. I realize there is a Bio/FAQ page, but an introduction to the stars of a website should be one of the first things they see.

Just my opinions at any rate, but I think the site looks good Congratulations!

Michael

DigitalJay
    Ok, i'm live and jackin now, its my first time on and i'm doing it just for GWW'ers! Come check it out, i'm bored, and join the chatroom.

Scorpio
    I saw you! and you're hot hehe too bad i got disconnected