Thread: NEW Camera! Help?

DigitalJay

NEW Camera! Help?

a really sweet friend offered to replace my digital camera with my choice! Any quick suggestions on what I should look for? He's on his way now. I don't know much about them but I can finally get a nice one. I can't wait to test it, I'll post some nice pics!

Might take a look at ones that are considered SLR. I think it's Canon - there's a kit and it lets you change lenses, and a bit cheaper than going with the Nikon Digital SLR.

D-man
    Originally posted by Bec
    Might take a look at ones that are considered SLR. I think it's Canon - there's a kit and it lets you change lenses, and a bit cheaper than going with the Nikon Digital SLR.
    I agree 100% :wtf:

DigitalJay
    Thanks Bec but I wasn't sure what SLR means...I went with a cheap but good digital camcorder, it's 4 megapixel with a 512 meg card...and it has a flash! its so different from what I'm used to...

Now I can do up to 80 minute videos (can hook it into the vcr and transfer str8 to video, nice! should i do movies for naughtybids?) and 2304x1728 photos! This means I have a million more options than I did. I can even do a sleep cam, it does very very well in bad lighting! I'm giddy

I also bought some fun props; plastic guns, a mini cop's night stick !!! (It's the size of a small vibrator), fake hand cuffs, white rabbit ears, and lots of socks and underwear hehehe.

eclipse
    toys and props are always good

sometimes strategically clothed, with accessories can be infinitely hotter than straight up nude and playing around. Anytime you can accessorize, and get the users imagination going is a good thing.

DigitalJay
    I bought the bunny ears so I can do a Halloween show; i figured i'd put on the bunny ears, a little fake blood in the corner of my mouth, and i'm roadkill LOL

The other stuff is supposed to be sexy and fun tho

SLR means single lens reflex - it's what a regular 35mm camera is where you view thru the lens and not an eyepiece off to the side, plus you can change lenses from wide angle, normal and zooms.

DigitalJay
    That sounds awesome but I'm still giddy with what I got. It was only $100 does it sound like a good deal Bec? Like i said it's a 4 megapixel digital camcorder with built in microphone/speaker, it has a 512 meg SD card, swivel lcd display, it plays back up to 512 megs of mp3's through headphones, a/v out to connect directly to a vcr or other recording device, 4x digital zoom, and it even came with a mini tripod

sounds like a very nice deal for the money ... SLR Digitals would of been closer to a $1000.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Cool looks like your getting everything ready to do some awesome cam shows :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee