Thread: Aussies & Kiwis Gathering

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar

WTF? Aussies & Kiwis Gathering

Well folks, it's been a little bit in the making, but who wants to get together in Sydney for a Boat Cruise and Bridge Climb in November?

Click here for details

Numbers are limited so get in quick !!!

:biker:

bugger, i am out of the country on those dates...i hate this I am always missing these things

oh well, i am sure those that go will have a blast!

cheers,
    Luke

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Wish i could mate

Regards,

Lee

Originally posted by Chilihost
    bugger, i am out of the country on those dates...i hate this I am always missing these things

oh well, i am sure those that go will have a blast!

cheers,
    Luke
    Tis a shame buddy :-(

Wasn't there a pile of peeps locally who frequent here?

Or is it now that someone has actually organized something has everyone gone all shy?

SURELY people would understand that they are ALL welcome!

Optional
    Yeah! Don't be worried about a warm welcome if anyone thinks that might be an issue!!

Everyone is DEFINITELY welcome in Sincity (even breeders) ;-)

Hello board btw

Thanks Opti for backing that up.

Look, I'm gonna get straight to the point here. I alluded to it in my last post.

A couple of peeps from here have hit me up online and expressed a VERY similar concern.

That this thing is a straight-guy driven drunken bash and they don't think they would be made welcome.

Sorry, but ANYONE who knows me KNOWS that is a load of codswallop.

There are a bunch of GREAT people going to this thing, and I can pretty honestly tell you that if some intolerant worm slipped in and started giving people problems because of sexual persuasion or their own phobias, you could all wave to them as they go over the back of the boat to swim home.

And I can honestly say that Opti, Bald Bastard and CJ would be standing right beside me making sure they didn't forget anything on their way off.

I look after my friends, sometimes to a fault, and I can GUARANTEE you will have a great time.

So here's my standing offer, ANYONE from this board who joins us gets rights to give me a big kiss, take as many photos as they like and post them wherever they like.

I can bet my girlfriend Leisa will be the first one with a camera in her hands.

So come on, who's gonna take me up on it?

He he

"o here's my standing offer, ANYONE from this board who joins us gets rights to give me a big kiss, take as many photos as they like and post them wherever they like."

We can kiss you anywhere we like?

"That this thing is a straight-guy driven drunken bash and they don't think they would be made welcome."

Drunk straight boys are more fun then sober ones :-D

Originally posted by Squirt
    We can kiss you anywhere we like?
    If Leisa let's you, sure thing :wtf:

You will NEVER give on scoring me will ya Tom ? He he. One of the things you just have to like about you ;-)

Drunk straight boys are more fun then sober ones :-D
    I will imagine you will get EVERY opportunity to prove that theory !!

I WOULD recommend you bring the camera !!!

rick
    I'm sure Kiwi would want to be part of this, but Sean has been AWOL -- can't get in touch with him now for almost 2 weeks. New job and new men taking up his life.

I'll shoot him email again and let him know about this.

cj.
    HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA
    I find it a bit funny that anyone would think that the people toyboy and I associate with would be that ignorant :wtf:

We're the ones organising the mardi gras parties and we're both breeders LOL anyone who knows us knows that's laughable.

ToyBoy, Tim and I were chatting at lunch about mardi gras next march ... how many of you would be interested in flying to australia for mardi gras, with some webmaster events on either side of mg weekend? ToyBoy has a travel company who will organise the whole travel/accom package for a good rate if anyone is interested ...

if even a handful of wm's want to come down, we will organise a range of events to make it worth your while travelling down under (if mardi gras isn't enough!)

i know its a long assed flight & expensive but ... its so worth it ;-)

thoughts?

Bell
    I'd rather kiss your gf...

is that a possibility ???

~Bell