Thread: Paycom affiliates question

Dzinerbear

Paycom affiliates question

Hi all,

I'm hoping Rand will see this and pop in. I'm in the process of going through all of the sponsors I used to promote who processed through iBill to find out what they're doing.

I noticed that one has already migrated to Paycom. And the sign up for requires a webmaster to choose an "reseller code" or whatever you call it. Do I have to choose a different code for each program or can I merge them under one account like ccbill?

If I have to choose a different one for each sponsor I'm promoting, can I merge them all later in whatever stats interface you guys run for your affiliates?

Thanks
    Dzinerbear

I'd rather be whole, than good rand's Avatar

Re: Paycom affiliates question

Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    Hi all,

I'm hoping Rand will see this and pop in. I'm in the process of going through all of the sponsors I used to promote who processed through iBill to find out what they're doing.

I noticed that one has already migrated to Paycom. And the sign up for requires a webmaster to choose an "reseller code" or whatever you call it. Do I have to choose a different code for each program or can I merge them under one account like ccbill?

If I have to choose a different one for each sponsor I'm promoting, can I merge them all later in whatever stats interface you guys run for your affiliates?

Thanks
    Dzinerbear

Dzinerbear,

Someone call my name?

Well, the answer is yes, maybe.

You can have the same affiliate code for different sponsors *as long as* that code is available. That is dependant upon the sponsor.

I understand the ease of the CCBill system and it's a good system. Ours is slightly different though.

We do not merge affiliate accounts across various sponsors. For one reason, we do not pay out affiliates on pay-per-sign-up (PPS) programs. Epoch only pays affiliates IF the sponsor offers that option, and only for rev-share programs. Additionally, we look at each Sponsored Merchant (SM) as a separate entity and we do not combine payouts to affiliates for more than one SM. That being said, if you receive your payouts via ePassporte directly from the SM, all you have to do is give them your eP username and all your payments are sent to your eP account. This is one of the reasons that eP is such a popular payment method among affiliates, especially those that are not in the U.S..

Affialte programs that use CCBill to process but pay their webmasters directly may still use ePassporte to pay you as well.
    --Rand @ Epoch >dot< com
    My AdultWhosWho

Epoch - Since 1996

Dzinerbear
    thanks, rand.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Rand..

Stupid request but ()

Any chance you could post an affiliate linking code for a site that uses Epoch as the processor?

Regards,

Lee

"Any chance you could post an affiliate linking code for a site that uses Epoch as the processor? " :evil: :wacko: :wtf: :angel:

I'd rather be whole, than good rand's Avatar
    When using a standard join form, the linking works like this.

TO CREATE A RESELLER LINK:

To create the reseller join form link, simply replace the +a with +reseller code for example:
    (Replace the "X" with the sponsored merchants company code and the "Y" with the product code!)

Example of Sponsored Merchants Standard join form link with no reseller ID:
    https://wnu.com/secure/form.cgi?X+Y+a

becomes

https://wnu.com/secure/form.cgi?X+Y+RESELLERCODE

or

https://wnu.com/secure/form.cgi?X+Y+RESELLERCODE+pa

(if you are removing the telephone and address fields.)

For a list of sponsors using EPOCH, check out:
    http://epochsystems.com/sponsors/
    --Rand @ Epoch >dot< com
    My AdultWhosWho

Epoch - Since 1996