Thread: Whats your aim in this business?

Darren

Whats your aim in this business?

Do you see this business as being something you WANT to do for the long term, or are you thinking its just for short term while you wait for something better to come a long?

My input into MensNiche as been dwiddled to just a couple of hours a week because I have other aims in life, especially for this next year. I have one year of study to do and am working for a charity for the next year.

I used to be ALL about money, but some things change

Saying all this, I miss the daily challenge of work, although now i help think of the ideas and see the team out them into action without getting too dirty myself, which is nice..

just thinking aloud

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    To be comfortable

It really is as simple as that

Regards,

Lee

robin
    Basically my overall goal is the same when I started; to make sure that my partner is comfortable in his old age.

same here, to be comfortable (he says sitting in his office in nuttin but undies)

cheers,
    Luke

I'm comfortable.. and want to stay that way. I love my work, honestly, and at this stage wouldn't mind doing it the rest of my life. I want to farm out the updating, editing and marketing parts of my work, but filming the guys is a passion of mine.

I like not having to work much and having the freedom to travel. To be honest I could live in a hut on the beach as long as I had money for food and someone I cared about with me ( I've done it in Fiji, it's fun ).