Thread: The Day After Tomorrow

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Check It Out The Day After Tomorrow

Well despite the somewhat lacking plot, the special effects in this movie make it a worthwhile rental if you want something to watch over the weekend.

We rented it last night and were impressed with it, specifically, the special effects that were utilized throughout the movie.

Now we have to wait a few days till Van Helsing comes out on DVD

Regards,

Lee

Dzinerbear
    Yes, we enjoyed it, too. We thought it was going to be another two-hour movie with a 30 second tidal wave, but it wasn't that at all. The extreme-cold freezing scenes were a bit over the top, but we're used to Hollywood overkill.

Good stuff, worth renting.

I thought it was a great movie for the special effects, I saw it in the theatres and after it was done everyone was walking out in awe.

cheers,
    Luke

cj.
    Originally posted by Chilihost
    I thought it was a great movie for the special effects, I saw it in the theatres and after it was done everyone was walking out in awe.

cheers,
    Luke
    ditto

i've been laughed at for saying this but its one of the most enjoyable movies i've seen in a long time.

when I left the cinema, i had a bit of trouble adjusting LOL
    it stuck with me because I think the events (while filled with hollywood overkill) could very well happen ... the world has supposedly frozen over before!!!

i think the most scary thing for me was that i saw it 1 week prior to the first florida hurricane. someone posted a satelite pic of the first hurricane and it was identical to the ones in the movie ... by the time 2, 3 and 4 came along, I was feeling more than a little freaked out!!!! i even had a scary dream about all my florida friends in one of the scenes from that movie :wacko:

and anyway, even if you don't like the movie, Jake Gyllenhaal is absolutely georgeous!

Scorpio
    it's already out? guess i'd better go check it out. I liked that movie, sure the effects were cool.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by cj.
    Jake Gyllenhaal is absolutely georgeous!

Quoting this for no other reason than to have Jakes pic in this thread twice

Regards,

Lee

Scorpio
    he looks like the spiderman guy