Thread: Is Sex Money in the house?

Dzinerbear

Is Sex Money in the house?

Hey Chipmunk,

I just check out your program and I have a bit of feedback for you, I hope you don't mind.

First though, holy shit, I didn't realize you had so many gay sites, and so many that are appropriate for my link list traffic. Good stuff! I hope you'll be seeing some traffic from me shortly.

Now for the suggestion, when I click the "site list" link on the Sex Money site, everything's fine. But then when I clicked the "gay" link, it seemed like nothing was happening. So I clicked and clicked and was like thinking, "Oh gawd damn, it's this freakin' Mozilla browser again." Then I figured out that the changes were occuring beneath the browser window's fold. I didn't realize I had to scroll to see the gay site thumbnails.

Just wanted to let you know. Some people are pretty dumb like me (just call me Homer) and might think your site is broken and leave.

Cheers,
    Dzinerbear

Chipmunk
    Hiya Dzinerbear!!

Thanks for the big thumbs up...
    We are really trying to create high quality and great converting gay sites. In addition, we have many gay sub-niche sites within our program. Many of the sites are not your standard "cookie cutter" style, thus I feel this is why they convert so well on a user level. It is not the same old regurgitated looking site.

Last week or so, we launched our first FHG's. There are 200+ galleries to choose from. Here are some of the sites we currently have FHG's for are:

CumCravingGuys.com

GayPlatoon.com

TwinkBang.com

XLMeat.com

UncutPeckers.com

As far as the problem you were experiencing with the site list, I will speak to my tech department to see if they can move the thumbs of the sites up, so you do not need to scroll. I appreciate the feedback

Something to also keep in mind...
    In lieu recent events with iBill, just wanted to let you and the rest of the community know that SEXMoney.com does all of its processing in house. We do not use third parties, so your payouts are 100% guaranteed and safe!

Look forward to having you as a webmaster and assisting you. If you have any questions or need anything please do not hesitate to contact me. I can be reached via phone, ICQ or E-mail.

Warm regards,
    --=Chipmunk=-
    :evil:

Awesome Chipmunk -- I'll have to look at adding these onto my www.gaydicks4you.com I just got it redone using Ghostdriver and using fhg's for the database and was hunting more gay sites to push.

Chipmunk
    That sounds great Bec!!!
    Like the site…and you have quite a few niches we cover and we have some sites that I think may add to your current niche lineup.
    I just peaked at your site and noticed you have a latino section. We run BackDoorLatinos.com I just hand reviewed about 20 galleries or so for this site. They should be up and online next week. We are seeing very good conversion ratios.

If you need any assistance with signing up or once you sign up, please do not hesitate to contact me. I feel building relationships is very important in this business, so my door is always open!

Looking forward to working with you Bec...

Warm regards,
    --=Chipmunk=--

Xstr8guy
    I especially like http://www.autofellatio.cc
    How did you ever find enough content for this niche?

Chipmunk
    Hiya Xstr8guy...
    Glad you like the site. It is very unique. I myself am not that talented... There goes my shot at doing content! ha

Our content purchaser is very good. If it's out there… he will track it down! This is one reason I feel that we have such a good retention rate for our sites. On average the member stays approximately 4.5 months. Which is this day and age is very good! This is the nice part if you choose rev share, as you will make 50% of every single dollar the user spends once they are a member, in addition to the 50/50 recurring monthly fees.

I look forward to having the opportunity to work with you Xstr8guy if given the chance! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.!

Warm regards,
    -=Chipmunk=--

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Matt...

As it happens im looking for a bunch of self sucking content right now.

Any chance you could shoot me an email with some of the content providers where you got that content from please

I know a lot of that looks like it is from European providers specifically so any help you could offer in that area would be appreciated

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    Do members of your individual sites get access to all of the SexMoney sites?

Chipmunk
    Hiya Lee...
    I will shoot an email to my content buyer and see what I can find out for you

Talk to you soon my friend... Think of the piercing..

--=Chipmunk=--

Chipmunk
    Originally posted by Xstr8guy
    Do members of your individual sites get access to all of the SexMoney sites?
    Hiya Xstr8guy...
    Members only get access to specific sites, however how we have the program set up, the member can purchase content upgrades.

Warm regards,

-=Chipmunk=--

Gay Platoon and Uncut Peckers... yum :high:

Dzinerbear
    Originally posted by Lee
    As it happens im looking for a bunch of self sucking content right now.
    Oh my, that sounds like a pick-up line.

Hey Chipmunk, I just noticed that you have sites in German. I have a number of German language galleries on my bear site (I've got some Swedish, Polish, and a ton of Spanish, too). I'm so glad I found a sponsor to service at least some of those languages.

Glad you're okay with the feedback, I think your designer will hate me though.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

Chipmunk
    Hey Dzinerbear...
    Yes actually we have a ton more gay sites in the German dialect. What I mean about German Dialect is that in addition to Germany, Austria (AT) & Switzerland (CH) both speak German. So when filtering out languages, these 3 should be considered. We have sites in about 25 languages, which vary from site to site.

Let me know if I get you set up and start preparing links and or scripts for both your international traffic, as well as your domestic!

In regards to the display problem.. still don't have an answer, but be happy its me asking rather than you… (you know how Designers are..) Either way it needs to be fixed! So again I appreciate the feedback!

Warm regards,
    -=Chipmunk=--

Chipmunk
    Originally posted by Squirt
    Gay Platoon and Uncut Peckers... yum :high:
    Hey Squirt..
    Actually we are coming out with UncutArmyMen.com!

Nahh actually we are not, but it sounded really good..:high:

Glad you enjoyed both sites. If I can be of any assistance, please let me know.

Warm regards,
    --=Chipmunk=--

Dzinerbear
    Originally posted by Chipmunk
    We have sites in about 25 languages, which vary from site to site.
    Oh wow! Do you have Swedish and Polish by chance?

I'd better just get signed up and find out for myself. I had a drunken and busy weekend though.

Dzinerbear