Thread: Oh Make Me Over...

DigitalJay

I Wonder? Oh Make Me Over...

So we all know reality sites and reality television are still hot. I'm doing a camsite, but what if I took it a step farther and combined reality television elements with camsite elements?

I'm a 24 year old skinny, white, and hairy nerd with bad posteur, bad taste, and generally nothing good going for me. What if I made my site into a "turn me into a sexy, suave, stud" site? Do you think members would rise to the challenge and motivate and educate me until I too could turn heads?

I can just see a spinning full body shot of me extr*me m*keov*r style . It would be fun to do daily progress reports and spend so much time talking and thinking about how to better myself.

I don't like myself much physically and I really need some positive attention in my life, so I of course like the idea. But would it fly?

Your honest opinion would be much appreciated, good or bad.

DigitalJay
    One more note; obviously it wouldn't take forever for me to reach "stud" status (assuming that's even possible ), so you might wonder how the site would have a future. If the site was a success, hopefully my success would inspire other people, and I could feature new nerds/geeks/freaks who need help.

People seem to always LOVE putting their two cents in, and I know there are plenty of people out there who watch makeover shows and think "ugh, I never would have (fill in the blank) to him/her, that's all wrong" so a chance to prove their taste and knowledge might push the right buttons. Am I crazy?

The closest I seem to get to "advice" in real life is big guys goin' "guuuuuurl you NEED to eat a sandwich"....bleh

I LOVE that CD from Hole.. every song.. LOVE IT :angel:

DigitalJay
    Squirt, did you even read my post? I saw Hole in Cleveland during that tour and it was the BEST. Courtney, Melissa, Sam, and Eric - it was great. Well, until this big buff guy climbed up my back and dived off me onto stage, taking my shirt with him. That part sucked. I used to live with one of Court's friends and she's really wacked, always threatening everyone.

"Well I told you from the start just how this would end, but I get what I want and I never want it again!" - Live Through This was hot too. I named my first album Trip Through This as a sort of nod to my favorite crazy chick.

"I was punk, now I'm just stupid it's so aaawful!" @that lyric

Anyway, back to my topic. I just wanted to make clear that I'm not all about being vapid and self absorbed. I just want to be healthy and happy and look good while I'm at it. Also; I have nothing against big queeny guys who try to make me eat sandwiches!

DigitalJay

live now

I'm on now if anyone wants to come over and watch...home alone on a Saturday night, what else is there to do but jerk off?

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    tried to visit but the new java whatever wouldnt' connect... hope u had fun
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Yay.. a hole's a hole

Originally posted by DigitalJay
    Squirt, did you even read my post? I saw Hole in Cleveland during that tour and it was the BEST. Courtney, Melissa, Sam, and Eric - it was great. Well, until this big buff guy climbed up my back and dived off me onto stage, taking my shirt with him. That part sucked. I used to live with one of Court's friends and she's really wacked, always threatening everyone.

"Well I told you from the start just how this would end, but I get what I want and I never want it again!" - Live Through This was hot too. I named my first album Trip Through This as a sort of nod to my favorite crazy chick.

"I was punk, now I'm just stupid it's so aaawful!" @that lyric

Anyway, back to my topic. I just wanted to make clear that I'm not all about being vapid and self absorbed. I just want to be healthy and happy and look good while I'm at it. Also; I have nothing against big queeny guys who try to make me eat sandwiches!