Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Netpond is for assholes...

DigitalJay

Netpond is for assholes...

I knew I shouldn't sign up for the place because of the level of maturity there. After reading through just a couple posts I saw "Thats so gay" one too many times, and a post making fun of my home state calling us rednecks. Fuck that, what lame-asses. Looks Like GWW will remain the only place for me!

Xstr8guy
    GWW... the only place for webmasters where "You're so gay" is a compliment!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Well i post there every now and again but i choose the threads that i reply to wisely

Netpond are heading the GFY way unfortunately

Regards,

Lee

LOL I put a post on another board yesterday doing a "...Gay webmaster count" and have gotten posts from 3 webmasters ( 4 including myself ) and the site has 15,000 members.. hmmmm

DigitalJay
    I should say there were also a lot of really, really nice people there; but the usefulness of any of the posts there is definately debateable.

DigitalJay
    http://www.netpond.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33120

I know I'm a big crybaby, but am I completely wrong?

rick
    Well .... I would think some straight people who have visited here may have been offended a time or two, also ...

I rarely post there, but use it for networking and picking up trades and links.

Remember, they get paid to post there, so you're going to read a lot of nonsense so those nickels add up.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    i guess the stupid str8 boys think they're so cool when they say "that's so gay" because everyone else does it

Not gay but I play it on TV LAJ's Avatar
    I encourage you to try out our gay board as well... it's not as busy as other gay boards, but then again the negative comments are at a minimum and haters tend to be run off anyway.

And before anyone blasts me for spamming I think Lee and Gary Alan know that I tell all the gay webmasters I meet to check out GWW in addition to YNOT :angel:

jaYMan
    Sorry you were offended. I would disagree however that Netpond is as unvaluable as you imply by your post.

If you ever see something that really offends you on the Pond, please don't hesitate to contact me. All it takes is one person to say something sometimes for posts that may have slipped by our mods to be evaluated.

jaYMan
    In fact, after reviewing the other posts that poster has made on Netpond, he's been removed.

Thanks for the heads up.

D-man
    Originally posted by jIgG
    i guess the stupid str8 boys think they're so cool when they say "that's so gay" because everyone else does it
    I was gonna keep my mouth shut and just read this thread but your comment was REALLY fucking gay -

Lee - you should put a leash on some of these asshats queens -

I agreed to come post here because A- I was asked and B- because I have friends here - (lee - Darren) C- who you fuck has nothing to do with who you are -

So whats with the Hetro-phobic retoric?????

That's so gay!

D-man
    sorry to the board for the rant but that just pissed me off -

I'm better now

Xstr8guy
    Originally posted by D-man
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by jIgG
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was gonna keep my mouth shut and just read this thread but your comment was REALLY fucking gay -

Lee - you should put a leash on some of these asshats queens -

I agreed to come post here because A- I was asked and B- because I have friends here - (lee - Darren) C- who you fuck has nothing to do with who you are -

So whats with the Hetro-phobic retoric?????

That's so gay!
    Wow, that was harsh. jIgG wasn't putting down all straight guys, just the ones that use 'gay' as a derogatory term. We have to hear that all of our lives and, in most instances, we have to keep our mouths shut. GWW is one of the few places that we can feel free to bitch about stuff that pisses us off.

Darren Austin
    D-man and Netpond are friends of mine and I will say this , D-man is one of the kewlest people I have ever met and the Netpond crew loves me over there.
    Also turning the tables a little bit, if we made that comment on the netpond or the PLR board we would have been slammed and trashed for a comment like that.