Thread: CC processing / Members Area

DigitalJay

CC processing / Members Area

I have a ton of new content for my site shimmercam.com and am considering making a members area, but there is no way I can pay the visa fee. Do I have a choice? I don't want to use an AVS/AEN.

The main reason I want one is so I can have an affiliate program, but also to make the site more exclusive. A sort of digital velvet rope, so to speak .

http://www.verotel.com

I have a couple sites using them over a year now.

Be warned.. there are no guarantees with any processors whether you pay the Visa fee or not.

Cheers :-D

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Shoot an email over to rand@paycom.net and see if they are still waiving the Visa fees on Epoch accounts.

Make sure you tell him you came from GWW

Regards,

Lee

DigitalJay
    I like verotel but i'm not crazy about ticketsclub. Epoch I love all around though, so I'll go with them probably even if I have to pay the Visa fee, it'll just take forever and a day if I do.

So here is a question for you guys, would you signup for my affiliate program? I have a feeling that one's gonna get dead silence .

PayAsYouClick
    Hi Jay,

You may want to look into using PayAsYouClick to charge for your content. This will allow you to charge anything from 1 cent to $2 for individual pictures or videos, or up to $2 for unlimited access for say 1 hour. There are no setup charges, and looking at your site this could take just a few hours for you to set up.

Once surfers have an account with PayAsYouClick, each payment takes just one click. So once you get them spending, its very easy to keep them spending!

You can also set a "traffic percentage" of up to 50% so that whoever sends you traffic receives a share of the income generated from their sales. Effectively you have an instant affiliate program, with payments made by us, whether your traffic comes directly to your site or into the full site list.

TGPs etc can simply send traffic to :
    http://www2.payasyouclick.com/siteli...yc=YOURACCOUNT

and earn the commission of up to 50% on any of the sites their surfers spend money at, not just yours. There is good spending by gay surfers, and overall we've just seen spending go up by 400% in the last week or so.

Here's a straight site for example that's going crazy right now :

http://www.valleycats.net/index.htm

Contact me if you'd like some references to see how well this is working for some of the existing sites.

Best Regards

Danny

baddog
    eCommerceGlobal.com - click this link and save 1% on processing rate

No Setup fees! Low Rates! (No VISA Fee)

Live Support for You and Your Customers

Real-Time Reports on Transactions

Settlement by Wire Transfers / ACH

One-Time & Recurring Transactions

Professional front and back-end Interface

Fraud Scrubbing / Free technical support

Affiliate Tracking Program

Customized Join Pages & Emails

Password - Membership Management

Discreet Billing Descriptor

Sales / support office in Seattle, WA

DigitalJay
    Epoch isn't waiving the Visa fees anymore and there is no way I can pay them.

What do you guys think of EcommerceGlobal?

DigitalJay
    Surely there is a quality service that is trusted that I can use without paying fees. Can ANYONE help me or give advice about one, who dosn't work for one????

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Well to get started with you might try to use Moneybookers and iKobo. Both handle adult and are a paypal alternative. Also I think ePassporte offers something with a fee but I don't think it is an outrageous one.

Also sign up with paycom/epock for non VISA and then simply link VISA to iKobo or moneybookers for now. Worth a shot I'd think plus it gives you a backup.

iKobo isn't very good service/support but it costs nothing to sign up and their transaction fees aren't all that bad. Moneybookers gives better support.

hth
    Ian

ps/ if you do set up an affiliate, let me know and I'll sign up.
    Ian
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online