Thread: balding complex...

DigitalJay

balding complex...

I have always had a high hairline, but this year suddenly everyone is telling me I'm going bald, and making it to where I can't look at myself, take a shower, comb my hair, etc without thinking about it, which pisses me off!
    I have nothing against bald guys or baldness, but if my body is changing I want to know it. As far as I can tell I have the exact same hairline, and if I convince myself I must be in denial I look at old pics and see that the hairline is the same. Is there any definate way to tell? If i really am losing my hair, I want to know so I have plenty of time to accept it and move on.

If your forehead is growing, you're losing hair. A good sign is each year at summer you have a strip of your forehead, by your hairline, that burns.. then you know... you're losing it.

Xstr8guy
    Believe it or not, I used to have a FULL head of THICK hair. About 10 years ago, my friends and family started to tell me that my hair was thinning. I looked in the mirror and I just didn't see it! After 2 or 3 more years of that I did start to notice, too. I went to Target and bought some Wahl clippers and buzzed my hair... and never looked back!

Of course for me, this was no big deal... I love bald (and balding) men... and now I am one.

Embrace your daddy-hood!

Jasun
    yeah... people used to tell me i was going bald, and I couldn't see it either.. kept looking at pictures.. kept looking at my sink... figured they were all crazy.

Then one of my friends got cancer, and before he went for his chemotherapy treatments, we both shaved our heads.

Then I saw myself in the mirror. And got a boner.

I don't know if I was actually going bald or not. I never let it grow back.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    best way is to go to a doc they have those cameras they put on the head and can compare hairs which ones are normal and which ones are thinner

mine's falling off like crazy, i have long hair under my ears and every morning when i get up and brush it i have lots ot it on the brush.

have to go to the doc and see if it's just hairloss or something else that triggers it

Xstr8guy
    Originally posted by Jasun
    Then one of my friends got cancer, and before he went for his chemotherapy treatments, we both shaved our heads.

Then I saw myself in the mirror. And got a boner.
    Lol... me too! I would catch glimpses of myself in reflective surfaces and think "DAMN, who is that sexy daddy?" I love the freedom from hair products and besides, it looks fucking sexy.

WARNING: If you have a lumpy potato head, do all that you can to keep your hair!

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    Xstr8 where's your sexy avatar man, put i bak

DigitalJay
    Originally posted by jIgG
    best way is to go to a doc they have those cameras they put on the head and can compare hairs which ones are normal and which ones are thinner

mine's falling off like crazy, i have long hair under my ears and every morning when i get up and brush it i have lots ot it on the brush.

have to go to the doc and see if it's just hairloss or something else that triggers it
    Maybe we should both stay away from the bleach for a while . I've had gay friends who's hair fell out cuz they kept it platinum too long. At least you are hot tho...

And Xstr8guy and Jasun, you both have nicely shaped heads, cute faces, and hot bodies. I'm scrawny with a small head and big ears. Not a good combination already, throwing balding into the mix will turn me into a total recluse.

Sure I can beef up before it's gone, but I can't make my head any bigger or nicely shaped .

Dzinerbear
    I started losing my hair by 23, by 27 I started shaving my head ... why fight it.