Thread: SexMoney Is Hiring

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Check It Out SexMoney Is Hiring

SexMoney (www.sexmoney.com) is currently seeking a full time sales/webmaster support representative to join our Florida headquarters.

The ideal candidate will possess excellent marketing skills paired with an extensive knowledge of the adult industry.

Work responsibilities include bringing in new Adult Webmasters with specialized sales strategies. Offering telephone support and accommodating correspondence to these webmasters is also a necessity.

Networking to build relationships with clients is always a top priority.

The weak at heart need not apply!

Please contact Marketing and Webmaster Relations Manager, Matthew “Chipmunk” Sclier, jobs@sexmoney.com for more details or to submit your information for consideration.

Strong Sales
    Computer and
    Telephone skills a MUST!

SEXMoney.com is one of the largest webmaster affiliate programs in the Adult Industry.

SEXMoney.com is a multi-faceted company based in Florida with offices in Amsterdam, The Netherlands; Hamburg, Germany; and Barcelona, Spain.

SEXMoney.com provides webmasters with fresh free hosted galleries, a wide selection of editorial content and all types of billing methods that enables U.S. webmasters with conversion on a global level.

For more information on the SEXMoney.com programs, visit www.sexmoney.com or contact sales@sexmoney.com for details.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    I have phone skills, they tell me my accent sounds hot on the phone, if that counts

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by jIgG
    I have phone skills, they tell me my accent sounds hot on the phone, if that counts
    I guess that depends on if the position involves having phone sex with affiliates

Regards,

Lee