Thread: QFest Kicks Off Internext!

RainGurl

QFest Kicks Off Internext!

Rainey Stricklin
    http://www.pridebucks.com/qfest/
    rainey@pridebucks.com

QFest: A Gay Photo Shoot Cockumentary Kicks Off Internext 2005

[Miami, Fla] Hot guys, free content and an open bar – gay webmasters couldn’t ask for a better way to kick off Internext 2005 in Las Vegas.

For the second year, PrideBucks, along with sponsors ManSites, CCBill and MaleMovieClub.com are throwing the ultimate kick-off party, QFest: A Gay Photo Shoot Cockumentary, on the eve of the industry’s biggest event.

It all takes place on January 3rd from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. in a penthouse suite at the Mandalay Bay. The party will feature live sex photo shoots with some of the hottest male models around, and attendees are encouraged to bring their cameras for some free content. Party-goers will also enjoy an open bar and hors d'oeuvres all night long. We’ve got the condoms, the lube and the talent, just bring your camera!

“Famous or infamous, people are still talking about the party from last year,” said Harlan Yaffe, co-owner of PrideBucks.com. “We’re thrilled to be bringing it back to Internext and the webmaster community…but even better!”

Both gay and straight industry professionals are invited to the party. For more information, visit http://www.pridebucks.com/qfest/ . If you’re planning on attending, please RSVP to david@pridestudios.com.

A limited number of sponsorships are still available. To take advantage of this incredible opportunity to reach the gay webmaster market, contact Rainey Stricklin at rainey@pridebucks.com .

###

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Awesome stuff im pretty sure that the three of us will be there once we have set our booth up :thumbsup:

Moving this across to the general board for you too hon

Regards,

Lee

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Thank you very much, Lee!

Looking forward to a great party like last year and well as all of the Gay Webmaster Events you are hosting! Between us, we make sure everyone is cockatiled from the night before with our event to your events for the remainder of the show!
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

edk
    Hey Rainey -

Can you send that info to my other email account. on sponsorship for QFest. Also if you can enclose the availabiltly and pricing for advertising on GWW for November, I have clients interested in this as well. Sorry I am having problems with my other account
    eddiekreider@hotmail.com

Big Hug to Harlan !

Originally posted by edk

Big Hug to Harlan ! [/B]
    Hey Eddie....is that "chupa" in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?

(....'splain Lucy.... for GWW community members who might not have their copy of the "Joys of Yiddish" with easy reach, a "Chupa" means two things...both the canopy under wish a Jewish Bride and Groom are married and also the poles used to hold the canopy up)
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

edk
    Harlan,

LOL, you always crack me up!

You know I love you more then my luggage <G>

BDBionic
    in Spanish, "chupa" means "suck"...

What can I tell ya, amigo....in any language you are what you eat

Bell
    oh Rainey...

now that sounds like such FUN...
    (giggle...)

not sure if I get to go to Vegas or
    not... I really really WANT to go though...

I am finishing up a current work
    project then I can start on something
    else that hopefully will GET me there...
    not sure what that something else will
    be yet though... I'm still looking...

(my eagle eye is searching the adult
    boards for a contest or for someone that might need some help or want a sig.)

if anyone hears of anything - let me know so little Bell can get to Vegas - the travel-air-hotel and admission to event package that I checked out a month or so ago was going to run $1300 - - - so it might take me more than one work/helper project to put that whole package together...

crossing my fingers-tits-n-toes that
    I get to go to Vegas to see everyone again...

~Bell

RainGurl
    hi ed, will send everything again now, maybe 3rd time is a charm?

bell -
    PrideBucks is giving away a compltete trip to Internext. Head to the site and check it out.

Thanks Lee, for moving this for me =)

Jason
    Sadly, we will not be there for this party. We're not arriving in Vegas till the first day of the show on the 4th. I'm sure you'll all have plenty of fun without me

I WILL see you all in Vegas though. We can have a big celebration of my new position!

J

Bell
    Originally posted by RainGurl
    hi ed, will send everything again now, maybe 3rd time is a charm?

bell -
    PrideBucks is giving away a compltete trip to Internext. Head to the site and check it out.

Thanks Lee, for moving this for me =)

I found the details of the Vegas Trip Give Away here:
    http://pridebucks.com/index.html

that page looks cool... someone's been
    a busy busy boy creating graphics... LOL

while I was at it - I finally updated the button in my sig. from
    the old Pride Bucks to the NEW Pride Bucks button...
    then I noticed Harlan is using yet another button...
    nice to have choices... LOL...

so C O L O R F U L too....

~Bell