Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Lesbians!

DigitalJay

Big Grin Hey Lesbians!

Would you wear this t-shirt? I'm trying to come up with some cute GLBT designs but we all know by now that I can be tacky, tasteless, and generally clueless so I have to get opinions:

Please let me know what you think

DigitalJay
    Oh and of course there is the version for guys hehe, I might as well post it too. You can guess what the corresponding bi tshirt looks like ...

RainGurl
    too funny jay! i'll take a medium =)

Jasun
    What's so funny about those is that a lot of clueless people (I won't say Straight, because there's plenty of clued in straight people and clueless gay people) won't understand it at all...

the first one will make some people think you're a vegan.. the second, a dog person.

HA

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    You could always just wear this logo and everyone would know your gay...:angel:

You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

I understand the subtle joke - but I wouldn't wear it.

Jasun
    being a big fan of the T-shirt (I wear them under my leathers when I'm biking, and to the gym to to bars if I know I'm gonna sweat a lot), I'd wear one.

It's the kind of thing I'd wear to the gym to keep them guessing.

BDBionic
    find some way to make a Hawaiian print outta that and I'll be the first to buy it

DigitalJay
    Originally posted by Jasun
    the first one will make some people think you're a vegan.. the second, a dog person.
    hehe, exactly. I have about 25 different designs now, but these two are still my favorites. About what you said about wearing them as undershirts; do you think I could get away with having them printed on haines undershirts and a-shirts, or do I have to go with thick heavyduty t-shirts? None of the local screen printers are very GLBT friendly but I'm trying.

Thanks for the help & support guys/gals. It's really encouraging.

Rainbo1956
    Too bad you couldn't have made this early on in the year, insted of being so close to the election now.

A friend of mine saw it on a bumper sticker, but said it looked home made

DICK + BUSH = SCREWED

(There was other stuff on it....a stickman walking and it said,
    EXIT 2004)
    I didn't get that part

Course IF Bush and Dick win (ewwwww) I'd wear one even after the election!

Oh, my sister said she wouldn't wear the no cock t....I might wear the no pussy t though...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I like the no cocks one

Regards,

Lee

Scorpio

DigitalJay
    Originally posted by Rainbo1956

Course IF Bush and Dick win (ewwwww) I'd wear one even after the election!
    Let's hope there is never again a market for that shirt idea. Thanks for the info on your sis saying no, i need as many opinions as possible.

It's going to cost an arm and a leg to buy all these t-shirts, get them screen printed, package them, and sell them online. I have to make sure what I get is going to sell as much as possible...

All the designs are extremely ambiguous, wonder if I can slip them all under the radar at the screen printer hehe...

Rainbo1956
    Hey Jay...Cherie came up with an idea.

I would've done it in photoshop, but, I'm too lazy...

She says do the same "no" symbol and put a XY in there.

In females, the sex chromosomes are the 2 X chromosomes.
    Males have one X chromosome and one Y

I thought the idea was a good one.

It's very subtle and someone would have to have a 1/2 of brain to "get it"...thus, fewer people would give a woman (or anyone) shit for wearing it!

And yes, this is a major concern for some women...she said she wouldn't wear something that would open her up to public attack/judgment/danger/male bashing etc...

As well, you could do shirts with two XX's within a no symbol for us guys.

Now, don't take her word for it on the chromosomes......ya might want to verify it, she's not a science major...though, she's pretty brainy!

DigitalJay
    Well, the designs are almost all done and I'm doing final tweaks to the online shopping cart. I'm getting nervous now hehe, do you guys think there is a market for funny glbt tshirts?

I've noticed almost all the online sellers go thru cafepress, which i'm not a big fan of because of the huge base price, and I want to be in charge of quality control so I know I'm only shipping out the highest quality shirts.

Does anyone have any advice on do's and dont's with this type of business?