Thread: Please Spend My Money

JustMe

Big Grin Please Spend My Money

Greetings All:

Well, it's time for me to test out my first site. All is ready, and I just need one minor thing now (minor as in small detail, not underage jail bait). Traffic.

While I'll be doing tgp, avs, etc. etc. blah blah, I'd also like to do some paid advertising. That's where you all come in. I'm very used to managing advertising budgets for mainstream sites, and I know where to go and what to spend when it comes to them. However, the adult market is obviously different and poses its own challenges.

So, my question is, where's your favorite place to advertise? Do you like google adwords, sex.com ppc, any popular sites in particular that you've found to be beneficial to advertise on?

My content is "twink", as I want my branding to be, so keep that in mind. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

BDBionic
    Hola

Check out http://www.juicygoo.com/advertising.htm
    for one advertising opportunity in particular.

Further, that site is aaaall about the twinks. Best-converting sponsors are twink sites and the surfers come lookin' for the twinks.

So if you're lookin' for a flash of heavy twink exposure it's an option, especially to get the word out on your site and make it known to tens of thousands right away.

Other advertising opps. include advertising your webmaster program right here on GWW to entice webmasters to start promoting ya to their twink-loving surfers, print advertising in Cybersocket Magazine - something a great many people on here do - and checking out sites like HunkHunter.com and JustUsBoys.com. I know those two latter sites offer paid advertising options and each get a bumload of traffic.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    In all honesty, if you are new to the industry i really wouldnt spen money on advertising at this moment in time.

Instead, opt to do things the 'old fashioned' way for a month or two, it is going to be hard work and tedious and sometimes frustrating but, if you get the marketing basics down from traffic sources like TGPs and Link Lists then when the time to start paid campaigns arises youll be slightly ahead of the game

Regards,

Lee

eroswebmaster
    I would have to agree with Lee on this. You need to test things first before you just run out and start spending money.

I have found google to be good once you narrow your search terms down to a relevant few (that takes a while and lots of monitoring). Sex.com is ok too but you have to be good at geotargeting! In all honesty, I have not yet found any other traffic seller that is worth the bother.

cheers,
    Luke