Thread: Epassporte Select - Anyone Got It?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Epassporte Select - Anyone Got It?

So i just logged in to our Epassporte account and saw something for Epassporte Select.

Other than having high load and purchase limits are there any other real benefits to this service?

Have you upgraded to an Epassporte Select account yet?

Regards,

Lee

rick
    I got it, just to increase my withdrawal limit. I'm also adding a bank account so I can transfer funds received directly to it.

Scorpio
    Yeah i signed up to it.. I like the fact we can withdraw money to the bank.

rick
    How?

"Dear Epassporte Cardholder:

At this time, Epassporte does not have the capability to allow the
    transferring of funds from Epassporte to a bank account (currently in
    progress)."

Weren't you under the impression that you COULD transfer funds to your bank account, which is why you ADD a bank account and verify it?

Scorpio
    Hi Rick... yeah i don't know why but i thought so. Oh well... i still liked the fact i can get $600 out with my atm card instead of $250.

I hope they'll do the bank thingy soon.

rick
    I sent email to Rand as I *know* they offered the bank account option, and I signed up for it.

I do like the higher withdrawal limit, but it's easier for me to transfer than take $200 at a time and put it into my bank account.

I've asked a few other people and they all said they were under the assumption you could transfer to your bank account, and they pointed to a few boards where others said it could be done as well.