Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new category idea: butch twinks

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar

new category idea: butch twinks

If I was looking for butch twinks that'd be the site I'd spend my daily allowence on

www.twinksfromthehood.com

Xstr8guy
    Ok... someone is over-using the word 'twinks'.

Btw, there's a shitload of pop-ups on that link.

Dzinerbear
    Another program that hasn't got a clue yet on gay terminology.

I didn't see a single twink on that page.

Dzinerbear

JustMe
    Greetings:

Ok, I'm new to the business, I admit it. And, it's possible that I'm missing something here.

But, as a consumer, it would seem to me that popup bullshit would do nothing but piss me the hell off and make me run as far away from that site as possible.

I have NO idea why webmasters do that mess, but they should stop.

Dawgy
    twink is kindof the industry buzzword for anything gay.... not a single large program has a clue what it means, and they just use it to get keyword & se traffic...

its fucking lame

thetwink
    isn't 'butch twinks' a contradiction? I know I am just another straight guy doing sites with twink in the name, but I think I at least have the general idea down. :penny:

Xstr8guy
    Originally posted by thetwink
    isn't 'butch twinks' a contradiction? I know I am just another straight guy doing sites with twink in the name, but I think I at least have the general idea down. :penny:
    I think that was the point of jIgG's original post... it's an oxymoron.

Oh man - I thought you was jivvin me bro! What a waste of a great site concept on a totally inappropriate domain name.

What would we call young straight guys? Butch twinks seems it would work but doesn't quite fit

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by Squirt
    What would we call young straight guys?
    Fuckable?

Regards,

Lee

thetwink
    Originally posted by Lee
    Fuckable?

Regards,

Lee
    hehe, gay and straight alike, men always want what they can't or shouldn't have. :kiss:

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    Originally posted by Squirt
    What would we call young straight guys? Butch twinks seems it would work but doesn't quite fit

what are you implying now? that us twinks can't be butch eh? hmmmmmm

Dzinerbear
    Who's implying? We're stating it outright.

Dzinerbear

desslock
    Originally posted by JustMe
    Greetings:

Ok, I'm new to the business, I admit it. And, it's possible that I'm missing something here.

But, as a consumer, it would seem to me that popup bullshit would do nothing but piss me the hell off and make me run as far away from that site as possible.

I have NO idea why webmasters do that mess, but they should stop.
    Hello JustMe:

The simple reason webmasters use pop-ups is because they are effective. Unfortunately some sites definately over use them. Still they are a proven part of the business. Thousands of people enjoy the benefit and convenience of the information and entertainment that I assemble into web pages.

Have you ever thought of it like this - people who visit sites with a pop-up blocker are behaving similar to folks who go eat at a restaurant and don't bother tipping the waiter.

:honest:

Steve

Jason
    Originally posted by thetwink
    hehe, gay and straight alike, men always want what they can't or shouldn't have. :kiss:
    Shouldn't (maybe) ... Can't (thwp)...everybody is havable under the right set of circumstances.

Besides...men are not the ONLY ones! Why do you think being gay is such a great way to pick up hot straight chicks???