Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Fisting Site

I'd rather be whole, than good

New Fisting Site

Hi Folks,

We've just released the latest addition to the www.gunzblazing.com program.

www.fistingcentral.com. If you've got gay fetish and hardcore traffic this is the place for them.

Hope you like it!

BRIAN.

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    Looks very nice,congrats on new site!Hope u will do well with it :howl:

cj.
    I love the design ... and i'm sure it will convert ... but all i can say is

FUCKING OUCH!!!!!!

:wtf:

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    @ cj

nice site guys, but isn't fisting full hand concidered obscene?

thetwink
    oh my :wtf:

Thumbnailer
    gonna try it as well...

rick
    I see Chris posting on another board -- straight up guy. I'll be promoting his site for sure.

BTW -- The requested URL /fistingcentral/chrisward.htm was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.31 Server at www.gayvideodownloads.net Port 80

JustMe
    Greetings

Originally posted by jIgG
    isn't fisting full hand concidered obscene?
    When I consulted my attorney before starting out, he certainly made it clear to me that I shouldn't go anywhere near things like fisting, watersports, and simulated rape.

Unfortunately, there is no definition of what is and what is not "obscene" in the US laws. Simply a vague statement about "community standards". But I'm sure that horse has already been beaten to death on this forum (reminds me, *********** is a no no too, though I'm not sure exactly what type of person is into that sort of thing to begin with).

Xstr8guy
    Dzinerbear turned me on to you guys. This is right up my... um... alley (so to speak)

I've signed up already, but I have a problem with you FHG... I'm starting my own TGP and my script regects your sites for some reason. I have the submission rules set to very low standards, but the script give me a 302 error... it's not finding the gallery. My guess is that it has to do with the link codes redirecting.

Any insite, Pistol?

Originally posted by JustMe
    Greetings

When I consulted my attorney before starting out, he certainly made it clear to me that I shouldn't go anywhere near things like fisting, watersports, and simulated rape.

Unfortunately, there is no definition of what is and what is not "obscene" in the US laws. Simply a vague statement about "community standards". But I'm sure that horse has already been beaten to death on this forum (reminds me, *********** is a no no too, though I'm not sure exactly what type of person is into that sort of thing to begin with).

I believe fisting has already been tested in California, no?
    If I remember correctly someone got sued over there hence why they say if thumb was not inserted it is Ok, sorta, but if the whole hand was in it was definitly considered obscene

JustMe
    Greetings:

Originally posted by jIgG
    I believe fisting has already been tested in California, no?
    Unfortunately, according to my attorney (keep in mind i'm no legal expert), "community standards" means just that, COMMUNITY. What may be illegal or legal in one state or even town, may end up being the opposite in another.

For example, a jury in San Francisco might very well say fisting isn't obscene and there's nothing wrong with it. Meanwhile, a jury in Saltlake City Utah might have an entirely different opinion of what constitutes obscene.

It's all a big legal cluster fucker, which is exactly why my attorney told me it's best to stay far far away. I have no desire to become a test case......

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    Nice work Brian. Should convert like crazy.

right about the community standarts, but i was just guesstimating that it's been tested before

i dont think it would be bad to promote it, just to own it ... maybe

Dzinerbear
    Originally posted by JustMe [B]Unfortunately, according to my attorney (keep in mind i'm no legal expert), "community standards" means just that, COMMUNITY. What may be illegal or legal in one state or even town, may end up being the opposite in another.

Well hell, that means we're all up the creek without a paddle ... I'd hate to see what the community standards in Salt Lake City say about guys sucking cock.

Dzinerbear

the cambria list is supposedly a good reference what not to do