Thread: How much for custom video content?

Xstr8guy

How much for custom video content?

yeah, I know this should be in the content forum... but it's gonna get more views here.

Someone gave me a really great idea for a reality site. It's in a niche that I've never seen a paysite for. I think it has a great chance for success, but I'm going to need custom, exclusive content.

I'm not a big-time webmaster, so this stuff is going to have to be quite reasonable and low budget (to start).

If you think you might have something to offer, hit me up in this thread.

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    Hello there!
    If u r looking custom exclusive (wich we shoot only)
    I am 100% sure we can met your needs and prices definitly
    We really do have cheap content like that...and can give u some more opportunities with paying....if u need bigger amount of content i can arange u to pay second 50% of deal after 1 month when u recive all content,just hit me up on ICQ#295778036 for samples and esier talk to see what exactly u need,cheers!

Dawgy
    i could shoot for you as well. if it proves too expensive, id be open to partnership ideas.

I'd rather be whole, than good
    Hi Guys,

I would be interested in producing semi-exclusive video and photo-sets (1 unit per week) for a consortium of 3 licensees. We're approaching the end of an existing custom production contract which has been very successful and I'm wanting to refine the way we're doing business.

If you're interested let me know - I already have 1 interested company that would like to come on board.

BRIAN.

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    Hello Brain!
    I think u have my ICQ so just fell free to hit me up any time,and i am sure we can make nice deal for bouth sides,cheers!:angel: