Thread: Rainey

Xstr8guy

Rainey

I just started my first TGP and I'm using Auto Gallery SQL. I want to include PrideBucks FHG's but the galleries get automatically rejected. I'm having the same problem with PistolMedia FHG's... I think you guys are using the same software.

Is there a solution for this?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Xstr8guy...

How are you 'adding' the FHGs? Through the usual submit form or the import feature?

Regards,

Lee

RainGurl
    hi there! i will look into it and get back with you shortly.

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    Hi Xtr8Guy,

The TGP script that you are using does not allow 302 redirects. However, there are TGP scripts out there that do allow for these type of redirects.

Since you may run into this with more sponsors you may want to look at another script.

However, there is a work around. You simply need to enter the redirect url rather then the the url given to your in the Pride Bucks Gallery Builder.

For example:
    If your FHG url is
    http://pridebucks.com/gallhit.php?w=...all=1074812202

it will redirect you to this url
    http://www.pridethumbs.com/cjb/gal1/...6s%3D2%26p%3D1

Just simply copy and paste that url into your script. The only downside is that our affiliate script will not count the hits to the gallery. Of course, joins and hits from the gallery to the paysite will be counted normally.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Xstr8guy
    DAMN! I just bought Auto Gallery SQL... I'm gonna need to stick to this script for a while. The work-around will be ok, just wish it would count hits... but as long as it counts joins, it will be fine.