Thread: how many tgps do u submit to? traffic?

Dawgy

how many tgps do u submit to? traffic?

i started submitting galleries again last week and i cant seem to get much traffic... ive hit about 21k unique (twice that raw) per day and it just wont go up... im submitting to nearly 60 tgps by hand... starting to weed out those who wont list me, etc... its 90% partner accounts...

should i just get more tgps? 20k seems really, really low for 60 tgps with mostly partner accts..

Dzinerbear
    I don't know, maybe I'm just an amateur, but I think that's pretty good traffic.

Mind you, I usually only have time to submit one gallery per submission. I've never used up my daily allotment of 2-5 submissions, so that could be the difference.

I submit to about 40 and about 20 of those have partner accounts. I also pair down the ones that send no traffic and add new ones as I find them.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

JustMe
    Greetings:

Soooo glad someone brought this up. I've been going through tgp drama myself.

If someone could post a list of active tgps that actually refer traffic I would greatly appreciate it. I've found dozens of lists on varios webmaster sites etc. but the vast majority that I've spent the time to submit to have refered about 2 or 3 hits each.

I have not submitted for a few months but I used to easily get 50-60K unique hits per day off 1 gallery submit per day, usually 5 submits a week. If I was really aggressive I used to be able to get 100K per day!

Brian, how are you submitting? all by hand or an autosubmitter? It sounds like you need to increase your daily submits, and don't rule out submitting to straight TGP sites too!

cheers,
    Luke

Dawgy
    Originally posted by Chilihost
    I have not submitted for a few months but I used to easily get 50-60K unique hits per day off 1 gallery submit per day, usually 5 submits a week. If I was really aggressive I used to be able to get 100K per day!

Brian, how are you submitting? all by hand or an autosubmitter? It sounds like you need to increase your daily submits, and don't rule out submitting to straight TGP sites too!

cheers,
    Luke
    damn... 50 to 100k? thats crazy... how many tgps did u submit to? im always expanding my list, but im at about 60 right now... so im not even getting 500 hits per tgp on average... just seems really shitty

I used to hand submit to about 50 and then autosubmit to another 600 or so. I just bought a copy of Advanced Submitter but have not found a good gay pic TGP database yet, I am thinking I will have to manually make my own.

My opinion is that an autosubmitter is a requirement with TGPs, after all why would you spend 60 seconds manually submitting when most places you can auto submit in less than 1 second!

cheers,
    Luke

thetwink
    well, since we're on the subject... I'm always looking for good submitters at my sites. Dawgy's already got partner accounts for them, so this i pretty much for the rest of you. I use text descriptions, so my volume isn't high, but I think my quality is a bit better than your average thumb preview.

http://www.thetwink.com/tgp.php
    http://www.twinkclips.com/tgp.shtml
    http://www.hottwink.com/tgp.shtml

< / spam> :angel:

Thumbnailer
    I've submitted 5 galleries last few days and Im getting 60-80k now

Dawgy
    ok we are talking gay galleries here right??

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    When i do submissions i tend to hit as many as possible, as quickly as possible.

Auto submission programs, even though many are looked down upon by TGP owners can also assist you with submissions

Regards,

Lee

Dawgy
    so can anyone suggest an autosubmit program?

it has to be server-side, i use a mac & no one in this industry programs anything for macs