Thread: Geneologists find Kerry has middle eastern blood line..

Geneologists find Kerry has middle eastern blood line..

They've also found that he "...has a blood connection with the prophet Muhammad."

FULL STORY

Burke’s Peerage has documented every American president since General George Washington and come out with interesting stuff for each president.

that ought to be enough right now to keep all conservatives or fearful people from voting for him :-(

Rainbo1956
    Yes well, but then consider this

Ties between Bush and Kerry

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Northstar's Avatar
    Considering that the middle eastern area is where scientist say life began wouldn't we all have middle eastern descendent's?

the point isn't what i'd say... the point is that a lot of people right now fear middle-eastern people as terrorists.

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    Funny, they dont mention a thing about not finding a trace of humanity in Bush's blood............

I thought they said life begain in Africa?

Originally posted by Northstar
    Considering that the middle eastern area is where scientist say life began wouldn't we all have middle eastern descendent's?

Originally posted by basschick
    the point isn't what i'd say... the point is that a lot of people right now fear middle-eastern people as terrorists.

Shit try living in Australia where they MARKET to the Middle East for tourism! Yes tourism! Now is about the time they start coming, like last year, thousands of Arabs in sheets hiding everything walking around showing nothing but their eyes ( the women of course ). They all walk around in these huge groups and the kids stare at everyone because they've never experienced a society where women show their face.. and actual breasts can be seen under clothing! Not to mention makup and hair styling exposed for everyone to see. Really makes you think about stereotypes.

It's long been said Australia has terrorist cells here somewhere. After 911 there was news of mosks being vandalized and some neighborhoods wouldn't let mosks be built in them. I can understand where they are coming from. And you'd have to think that out of all the arabs that are walking around in big groups as tourists... someone might have ties to terrorism. Who knows.

thetwink
    Originally posted by basschick
    I see where you're coming from, but someone close-minded enough to let this decide for them who to vote for... likely was going to vote for Bush anyways.