Thread: tips on hiding from trick or treaters?

Dawgy

tips on hiding from trick or treaters?

should i just turn off the lights & not answer the door?

ive never been trickortreating myself

Most communities say that kids should only go to houses that have a porch light on ... personally, I get the biggest kick out of seeing the little ones all dressed up as their favorite character.

Xstr8guy
    Haha... I will be in the back bedroom with the lights off working on my laptop.

thetwink
    like Bec said, having your porch light off really should be sufficient. If they still knock or ring the doorbell, then they likely dun have any manners, and it'd be ok to just ignore them. imo.

edk
    Dawgy -

I am sure you have done enough tricking in your life to make up for the treating part of it - :high:

Dawgy
    well i only heard the doorbell once, and heard a duet of cute lil voices say "trick or treat smell my feet give me somethin good to eat"

they scampered off fairly quickly when i didnt answer

:angel:

BDBionic
    awww you meanie head! i hope the kids egg your home in to the stone ages!

i love handin out candy. though i love keepin all the kit kats to myself more.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    my first time ever in the states i went trick or treating

and then wrapped my superintended's house in toilet paper, and his car

and nearly got cought by the cops too, good thin i had my american friends to bail me out - me no speaky englis i no no wat you talk about man

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    We only had the doorbell ring once and well.. it did get answered.. 10 minutes later LOL

Regards,

Lee

Jasun
    the kids in my neighbourhood know better to go trick or treating at "That Awful Jasun Person's House".

No.. I live in a loft filled with people who either don't have kids or just have babies.

I've never had a trick or treater. I bought candy one year, thinking the kids in my building would come by, but none of them did.

Maybe once the kids in my buliding get older.

But I love Haloween.. and not just cuz it's my birthday.. cuz it's fun.

But I love Haloween.. and not just cuz it's my birthday.. cuz it's fun
    Did we miss sending you megga birthday wishes Jasun????????????? If so, I hope it was a howlin good time!

Jasun
    I dressed up as a Construction worker, blacked out two of my teeth, covered my face in soot and dirt, and instead of showing plumber's but, I just yanked my pants right over my ass and let the whole thing show.

When you have an ass this sweet, it's only fitting you show it on Halloween.

Not to mention, as I'm now officially pushing 40, I was glad for the sexual advances I got.