Thread: whats your game? (vegas)

Dawgy

whats your game? (vegas)

ive been to vegas at least a dozen times and never gambled. im thinking about playing a bit this year, but i need to really learn some stuff. anyone have any suggestions on how to learn some stuff about the games, how to play, how to make my play last longer with my alloted budget?

Evil Chris
    Dawgy, one of my favourite games is "Let it Ride". You can sit and play it for hours on the same 100 bucks. On my first hand I once got a full house on a 45 dollar bet. That's 11-1 plus the 200 bonus for the buck.

I like to play Roulette as well. I once played it with friends from 8pm until 6 the next morning. That was a fun night.

I also play a little BlackJack, but only if I'm with others.

edk
    strip - poker . but haven't found a table yet. Been looking though !

BDBionic
    Blackjack is my weakness.

My Vegas gambling routine usually consists of the following...

Play low limit blackjack about 60% of the gambling time. Then just waste the other 40% of the time playing either roullette or various slots for shits and giggles.

But it's blackjack that'll decide whether I win or lose money in Vegas.

Last year at Internext I was taking a few of the Bel Ami boys around the Venetian showing them the different table games and teaching them how to play. I played blackjack for awhile, getting them acquanted with the rules and how to play. Then had the 3 of them - Sebastian Bonnet, Dano Sulik and Lukas Ridgeston - sit down at the table with me to show off what I'd taught them. I put money in front of each of them for them to play with. Like $100 each. Including myself. So like $400 on the table. Just us four and the dealer.

And? Dealer pulled blackjack. haha. Fucker.

Bam. $400 gone just like that. The poor guys didn't get to play a single card and I was out $400 bucks. But truth be told it was the funniest 400 bucks I'd ever lost cuz it was just hilarious that the dealer pulled a blackjack right away like that. And I felt better knowing I didn't cause the boys to lose any of their own money.

We didn't play anymore blackjack after that.

BDBionic
    Or maybe it was $50 each for $200 total. Or I could just be telling myself that so the memory doesn't hurt as much. Either way it was a grip of money.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Im a BlackJack fan myself

Regards,

Lee

neilxod

LV Gambling!

Is it really to tres gay to say that I love the slots!!
    The bells, the whistles, the money clinking when I win......it's like Disneyland with a pull lever!

Hugs,
    N.

RainGurl
    i love roulette... most of the time i can stretch my money out for a while, there are so many betting options. I also have to admit i'm fan of slot machines and have had runs of good luck with them. Won $10,000 last year on a slot machine. That was a thrill.

I am a pokeraholic!! I love Texas NL !

Jasun
    I went gambling in Niagara Falls recently.

I last about 12 minutes before I was so bored I wanted to die.

Guess Im not a gambler.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    I love roulette and the slots. It do get into them.

But my all time favorite is still Carribean Stud. I guess it's the "stud" thang LOL

GA
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!