Thread: What Was The Last CD You Bought?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

What Was The Last CD You Bought?

The last one we bought was Ladies + Gentlemen - George Michael.

How about you?

Regards,

Lee

rick
    Nickelback, "The Long Road"

eclipse
    hmmm.... The last CD I bought was a blank one to be honest LOL

undermyspell
    I can't remember if it was Pantera, Fleetwood Mac or the Eagles... we buy so many that they all kind of blur together

Jasun
    I bought the new album by Mnemic, which is fucking STUNNING.

I'm obsessed with it.. it's one of those that hasn't left my CD player since I bought it.

and I really want to violate the singer.

Scorpio
    The last cd i downloaded... mmm i mean bought was Kylie Minogue - Ultimate Kylie

Jasun
    Originally posted by Scorpio
    The last cd i downloaded... mmm i mean bought was Kylie Minogue - Ultimate Kylie
    for those of you wondering how Scorpio, a Girly-Pop fan and Jasun, a Die-Hard metalhead are able to be boyfriends, just understand that although neither of us live alone, we don't live with each other, either, and we do it with the lights of and the radio off.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAH

Scorpio
    hahah too funny
    Are we already in a fucked up relationship? LOL

Bruce
    it,s been a long time we can get it for free over internet
    bruce if you need help i can help you
    brucexxxx

neags78805
    What's a CD? I have a "Cup Drawer" on my tower... I push the button and the drawer slides out so I can put my cup on it...

ROFLMAO :wacko:

No really, and don't laugh, It was "Ultimate Kenny G" for those special moments... I haven't listened to the CD for quite awhile

Kevin

Ghaleon
    The last "real" CD was a recording of Mozart's Requiem by the Philarmonia Orchestra. After that, I bought a bunch of "hacked" Menudo CDs on eBay. It's almost impossible to find these recordings otherwise. Believe me, I tried. After that, I bought a case of blank CD-Rs.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    Hmmm...I Actually Bought 2 At The Same Time!...Shania Twain's "Greatest Hits" And Britney Spears "Greatest Hits" ( Has She Made That Many Records Already?...Does This Make Me "Alittle Bit Country And Alittle Bit Rock & Roll"? - Donny & Marie Osmond

Jasun
    Originally posted by longboardjim
    Hmmm...I Actually Bought 2 At The Same Time!...Shania Twain's "Greatest Hits" And Britney Spears "Greatest Hits" ( Has She Made That Many Records Already?...Does This Make Me "Alittle Bit Country And Alittle Bit Rock & Roll"? - Donny & Marie Osmond
    Um.. how 'bout vaguley country and kinda pop?

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    I Agree With That! , I've Never Really Thought Of "Shania" As "Pure Country" And As For "Britney"...I've Really Never Thought Of Her As A Singer...I'm Still Trying To Figure Out What She Is , Maybe There's Some "Subliminal" Message In Her Music..."I'm A Slave 4 U"...
    For Those Of You That Haven't Bought Yet , I Wouldn't Suggest Either , But That's What I Get For Shopping Wal-Mart At 1am Half Asleep..."Oops , I Did It Again"...

Jasun
    Shania Twain's songs all sound exactly the same as Def Leppard songs with a slide guitar.

Kind of fun, but I can't listen to "Pyromania" anymore without seeing gay line dancers in my head.