Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: amsterdam here i come

Dawgy

amsterdam here i come

i have set into motion this morning, the things that need to be done for me to move to holland and gain citizenship.

*sigh*

desslock
    Don't forget - the Netherlands is in the Coalition of the Willing in Iraq!

Steve

Jasun
    It's been said that Canadians should prepare for an influx of educated and skilled American citizens in the next year or so.

So Canada will get smarter and America will get stupider.

Amazing that's possible.

(OK.. that's a bit harsh, but hey.. we welcome them all up here.)

Olix
    Originally posted by desslock
    Don't forget - the Netherlands is in the Coalition of the Willing in Iraq!

Steve
    True, but most Dutch don't support it.

Xstr8guy
    Canada is close... and it contains Michael and Jasun

But Australia is so much warmer. Hmmmm

Rainbo1956
    Originally posted by Jasun
    It's been said that Canadians should prepare for an influx of educated and skilled American citizens in the next year or so.

So Canada will get smarter and America will get stupider.

Amazing that's possible.

(OK.. that's a bit harsh, but hey.. we welcome them all up here.)
    Yes it IS amazing!

Have you seen my post about people needing to get their passports in order now?

I'm getting mine together tomorrow...just so I have it and can leave when I am ready.

I'm thinking BC area...it seems that it's nicer there year round then in Michigan.

I wish I could move to New Zealand where my sister is...I mean I suppose "I" could, but my partner wouldn't be able to

Originally posted by Xstr8guy
    Canada is close... and it contains Michael and Jasun

But Australia is so much warmer. Hmmmm
    Yes Austrlia is a better choice then Canada that's for sure! I flew half way around the world to be in Australia instead of Canada LOL
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    That's funny. My partner and I have been discussing moving to one of these 3 countries. Never thought growing up that I would ever want to move out of the country.

Jim

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

Originally posted by nicedreams
    Never thought growing up that I would ever want to move out of the country.
    Neither did I Jim. It's an adventure though and it's not like you don't love your country, or wont return again, but taking a break and seeing the world through different eyes is refreshing and gives a new perspective on things, especially if you're American. My .00002cents

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Jasun
    That's funny. My partner and I have been discussing moving to one of these 3 countries. Never thought growing up that I would ever want to move out of the country.

Jim
    Well, Jim, come on up and visit us up here. It's cold this time of year, and we're certainly not perfect, but it's avery welcoming place for virtually everyone.

you won't even have to call him your "partner" anymore. You can either say "Boyfriend" (and nobody bats an eyelash) or "Husband". Cuz that's what he'd legally be.

cool, eh?

(Oh.. you'll have to learn to say "eh?" at the end ov every sentence or you pay higher taxes. Something to do with the flu shot)

Originally posted by Jasun
    Well, Jim, come on up and visit us up here. It's cold this time of year, and we're certainly not perfect, but it's avery welcoming place for virtually everyone.

you won't even have to call him your "partner" anymore. You can either say "Boyfriend" (and nobody bats an eyelash) or "Husband". Cuz that's what he'd legally be.

cool, eh?

(Oh.. you'll have to learn to say "eh?" at the end ov every sentence or you pay higher taxes. Something to do with the flu shot)
    I'm sorry Jasun but he's already claimed for Australia relocation! :high:

In Australia you're closer to the rest of the world and the conversion rate for the U.S. Dollars is $1USD=$1.33AUD instead of Canadas $1USD=$1.20CAD . In australia your a few hours flight to Tokyo, the Phillipines, Fiji, New Zealand. All great cheap places to visit, except Tokyo. :high:

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    I'm not sure if we will do well with the cold weather. Don't like it here in DC, as it gets too cold.

Australia would be very nice, but heard that its hard to move there.

Jim

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

Australia would be very nice, but heard that its hard to move there.
    It all depends on your individual situation. There are many many options to immigrate here and Australian immigration likes educated British and American immigrates. They also recognize Gay partnerships and don't discriminate on that level at all.

Americans and British that visit Australia and book through Qantas Airlines are automatically given a one year EFT Visa. You have to leave every three months for a couple days ( I went to Fiji, Philipines, etc) Fiji is so great... specials now for about $400 USD per person, airfair, food and accomodation paid.

You can find out about Australian immigration here

When I first came here a couple years ago the US Dollar equaled about 2 AU Dollars. Since the war exchange rates have sucked, but will get better as the economy improves in the US.

Cheers

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Tell the truth Dale we know you only want to go because you have heard about all those stoner twinks

Regards,

Lee

Dawgy
    Originally posted by Lee
    Tell the truth Dale we know you only want to go because you have heard about all those stoner twinks

Regards,

Lee

:angel: