Thread: Why Bush?

Benoitlc666

WTF? Why Bush?

That's what I think:
    The results of these 2004 Presidential elections show me that the average population of the US is still unconscious.

The big problem is religion. People are endoctrinated, and their mind becomes prisonner of Dogmas.
    The worst is that people are slaves of their mind instead of being themselves.
    If the majority of people were true to themselves, honest and respectful of themselves and others, then they would elect a leader who knows truth. The result of the election is a reflection of this countryes state of mind... an attempt at preserving the old values that do not have their place in the 21st century anymore.

I am optimistic, as right now, human beings are waking up, and events are taking place that cannot be undone. The old generations are dying and new generations are taking over.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    churches need to have their tax exempt status revoked.
    but you can't blame religion alone

it's those apathic pathetic 18-29 no shows chickenshits that did nothing but go see PDiddy and scream like brainwashed cockatoos

Rainbo1956
    Listen, it’s my own personal belief but, “women” are the fate of our country!

As I looked and watched the news last night, it became so clear to me that men have failed….they were looking at the scores (votes) like they were fucking “scoring" it like a fucking sports game!

It’s my belief that when a woman finally can WIN the administration and finally begin to make some tangible sense….everything will begin to make some sense!

Now, I know I was the one that spoke about women and concern with women that voted “with” their husbands, family, friends, etc…only because they “want” to believe and trust their husband’s and etc…choice! Etc…Ok, BUT dammit…what is happening here?

Sheesh, between the meds and the beers, maybe I make no sense at all…

What I can tell you is that I’ve got two Lesbian sisters, one lives here, the other in New Zealand….BOTH are brilliant and spiritual

Aye yi yi…allI wanna do is move to a nation that will let me be me…and I AM a fine me!

(Note) I do NOT use "straight" men or "gay" Men in what I'm saying....

I use the POWER that "men have in general....(though, we fight and get NO WHERE as Gay men")

Our sisters are even further behind...and that's a total SHAME!

Ok, maybe I've had a few too many beers today/night
    But, damn people...I'm too tired of hearing that Bush won oh so big!
    The vote was stolen by too many suppressed women, blacks, minorities and bullshit!

Let's face it....I've seen way too many news castors ask at restaurants..."So, you voted for Bush...Why?.....There only fucking answer..."Cause he was the better guy"...when the new people put the on the spot...asking them why? All they could do was look like fucking idiots!!!!

Benoitlc666
    You may have a point Rainbo1956

Women and Gay men are more elightened, the first ones by nature and the second ones by being forced to accept themselves as is.

It will take a spiritual revolution in the US to have a gay president, but a woman can win, sooner rather than later. A woman who can hold the male candidates by their bolls and show them pussy wips how it's done

Sana Chan
    If we really wanted to hit the change in the presidency this is what we need.

A lesbian Eskimo that is a practicing pagan.

So far we've only had male, straight, white, christian in some way presidents at least that I've known.

The only president I can think of that was overly occult was Abraham Lincoln.