Thread: What Is The Next Thing The Adult Industry Will Fuck Up?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

What Is The Next Thing The Adult Industry Will Fuck Up?

Taking a look back over the last year or so it is becoming appaent that after something gets done in adult, to excess, non-adult companies / corporations decide that surfers should be treated better.

For example, Toolbars, a perfectly legitamate use in mainstream (for the most part) yet as soon as they started to appear in adult, they infected users with a range variety of spyware applications, pop-up consoles and numerous other malicious marketing tools.

Then we have the pop-up console, that seemed to be working for many years in adult, we were left alone then, all of a sudden, consoles started to be abused by mainstream webmasters also, so, companies start to create 'pop-up blockers' which, for a time did what they had to do now it has gotten to a point where those types of applications are all but worthless when browsing the web and acoordingly,
    Microsoft decides to deploy SP2.

So, my question to you is this, what is the adult industry going to fuck up next to make it harder for everyone to make money?

Will the next big hit on the web be 'mainstream' after all, once mainstream starts to become infected with the influx of adult webmasters over the next few years, i honestly think thats going to go to shit.

What are your thoughts on this?

Regards,

Lee

undermyspell
    The adult industry had too many possibilities and not enough regulation in it's infancy. We didn't self police ourselves enough to ensure that the cheaters were run out of the proverbial town. By turning a blind eye to the disceptive tactics used by some and making profits off of it ourselves we created a monster that soon grew out of hand and drew unwanted attention. Others began copying it and it became a widespread nuisance that the majority of society didn't want to tolerate.

I have a feeling that any kind of credit card acceptance is going to be very difficult for us in the near future. I think that major credit card companies are going to get completely tired of the hassle and either make it so expensive for us to use or just cut us off completely that we won't have that option.