Thread: Michael Moore posts mosaic of US war dead in protest of Bush (photo)

Michael Moore posts mosaic of US war dead in protest of Bush (photo)

http://www.michaelmoore.com/

This pic is a keeper.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

you know, i read his today's message. then, as i read down the page, i got to the list of names and found myself crying. i don't know a single person that has died in iraq, and michael moore didn't say a thing about them - but i am crying for them.

the mosaic is an interesting statement, but it didn't affect me like that simple list of names of people who will never see their families again, eat a hot dog, see a movie, or pet a cat. i could happily have gone without reading the one about gay marriage, however.

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    I agree basschick. I read though the top list of reasons to not slit your wrists and found it entertaining and funny. Then I got to the list of names and started scrolling though fast and then stopped. I realized every one of those names deserved to be read and remembered, even though I dont know anyone either.

It is just sad to think how much longer that list is going to get before this madness ends......

Originally posted by basschick
    ..I could happily have gone without reading the one about gay marriage, however.
    I think he was trying to think of a positive there but using Gay as a "Gays" bleah!

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Originally posted by sukime69
    It is just sad to think how much longer that list is going to get before this madness ends......
    It is sad that the ideals of an ultra conservative president are killing those women and men daily. Not just the American troops, but innocent Iraqi children, mothers, Grandparents etc.

Sadam was a ruthless dictator and these people did suffer cruely under him, they are still suffering with us there. It's such a difficult situation.

I can't help but to think back to the civil war and how we all fought for what we believed in, to free ourselves, but that was our fight, someone didn't come into our country, kill our people, want our resources and say, by the way, you're free now.

To rule in fear is wrong, whether you're Sadam, or Bush. my .000002 cents

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com