Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Foreskin Restoration Products

Dzinerbear

Foreskin Restoration Products

Does anyone know of any foreskin restoration products with an affiliate program.

Thanks
    dzinerbear

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar

foreskin restoration products

Fancy it ~ a 30 year old man who has had no foreskin in his life - takes a product for 6 weeks and walla now he has a nice long foreskin over the head of his tool.
    At 30 - now as a gay man - I can say Ive seen my share of tools in my day ~ The men that have foreskin a lot of them seem to have established a "reputation" for not keeping it clean - Ok having said that now suddenly this man who has never had it before now has to learn a whole new cleaning routine? I dunt think so - who dreams this stuff up - ? Middle aged dude with new foreskin no sir its cheezy waiting to happen I say !!! Hes 30 hes startin to get lazy - and hes not gonna wanna clean all the time! So what next ? Circumcision for a middle aged man who thought he wanted foreskin now hell this is gonna be painful for him I say!!!
    Goood Grief Charlie Brown!!:bomb:

Afterthought

And as an after thought to the last post - Would it not just be easier and better than going thru all the pain of stretching out yer skin or winding up with some deformity - to just find some dude whos hung like a bull moose and uncircumcised - just had a car accident he died and get him to donate his like an organ donor literally ~
    Then you get the benefit of a nice large piece and the skin you always dreamed of --- my my my organ donor vs skin stretching -- sounds better to me {thanks the godess I'm happy with mine}

Evil Chris

Re: foreskin restoration products

Originally posted by procam
    Fancy it ~ a 30 year old man who has had no foreskin in his life - takes a product for 6 weeks and walla ...
    Had to look at this thread ... LOL

It's "voila" by the way.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I can honestly say ive never heard of anything like that before :eek:

Regards,

Lee

thetwink
    I have foreskin envy.

Step Turbo

Turbo stay back man u cant have mine!!! :egypt:

cj.

Re: foreskin restoration products

Originally posted by procam
    Fancy it ~ a 30 year old man who has had no foreskin in his life - takes a product for 6 weeks and walla now he has a nice long foreskin over the head of his tool.
    At 30 - now as a gay man - I can say Ive seen my share of tools in my day ~ The men that have foreskin a lot of them seem to have established a "reputation" for not keeping it clean - Ok having said that now suddenly this man who has never had it before now has to learn a whole new cleaning routine? I dunt think so - who dreams this stuff up - ? Middle aged dude with new foreskin no sir its cheezy waiting to happen I say !!! Hes 30 hes startin to get lazy - and hes not gonna wanna clean all the time! So what next ? Circumcision for a middle aged man who thought he wanted foreskin now hell this is gonna be painful for him I say!!!
    Goood Grief Charlie Brown!!:bomb:
    I think it would be more like the 60 year old who gets his first red original 60's mustang convertable - wax it every weekend and never take it out when its raining :bush: ;-)))

Give me that guy anyday - i'll bet he takes better care of it than most cut guys do of their dicks ... well, some of the ones i've ... er. never mind. :angel:

Serve me my banana unpeeled, with a side of caramel dipping sauce!

Dzinerbear
    Geez ... I asked for an affiliate program, not judgement.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

Bell
    Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    Geez ... I asked for an affiliate program, not judgement.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

I've never heard of a foreskin restoration product...

where did you hear about this ??
    what else do you know about it ??
    maybe the manufacturer would give you
    a list of suppliers ??

I'd be interested in the information as well...

~Bell

Dzinerbear

Dzinerbear,
    Judging from your previous posts to the board - I had expected nothing less than a short novel on the topic. Just a one liner - you disappointed me!:evil:
    I expected to wake up to a book on the subject this morning well shit now I will have to pour some coffee and find someone else to razz!!

Dzinerbear
    Bell,

I heard about these products a couple of years back when I was looking for things to write about for a foreskin site. The products still exist, but none of the suppliers / sellers is offering an affiliate program.

I did a bit of research on foreskin restoration, too, and everyone seems to be saying the same thing: you're actually not stretching the skin you have, but using a foreskin restoration device, you pull tight what skin exists, and then, where tension exists, the body starts creating new skin cells to relieve the tension.

Here's a product:

http://www.4restore.com/?source=google5

And here's a site:

http://www.infocirc.org/rest-e.htm

And procam, glad you enjoy my epistles from Mount Bear. Sorry to disappoint you, I'm trying to save all of my strength to taunt those who think my country needs protecting from the communist hoards.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear
    aka
    The Hairy Wind Bag

Bell
    Bell,

I heard about these products a couple of years back when I was looking for things to write about for a foreskin site. The products still exist, but none of the suppliers / sellers is offering an affiliate program.

I did a bit of research on foreskin restoration, too, and everyone seems to be saying the same thing: you're actually not stretching the skin you have, but using a foreskin restoration device, you pull tight what skin exists, and then, where tension exists, the body starts creating new skin cells to relieve the tension.

Here's a product:

http://www.4restore.com/?source=google5

And here's a site:

http://www.infocirc.org/rest-e.htm

And procam, glad you enjoy my epistles from Mount Bear. Sorry to disappoint you, I'm trying to save all of my strength to taunt those who think my country needs protecting from the communist hoards.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear
    aka
    The Hairy Wind Bag
    thanks for sharing the info...

your tag line:
    "The Hairy Wind Bag "

caused me to spit my fresh hot tea out just now... all over my newly disenfected keyboard... LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I should get 3 seconds of TWEAZER-time
    with you for that one... LOL

~Bell

p.s. if I find an affiliate program
    for the item - I'll let you know...
    (do the same for me too - please
    here: evelyn937 (at) lycos.com )
    ~ ~ ~ thanks ~ ~ ~

Jasun

Mui Mui I LOVE you.

Sorry to disappoint you, I'm trying to save all of my strength to taunt those who think my country needs protecting from the communist hoards.
    Looks like you used up all your strength in this thread because your responses in the other were fragmented, off topic, and you misinterpreted a lot of what was said. You are far too sensitive, judgemental and paranoid at times ( not to mention your stereotype of Americans ) but I still love you and all is good on the Gay web :high: :high: :high:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com