Thread: Bush approves of gay civil unions

Rainbo1956

Bush approves of gay civil unions

Patrick
    I hope so. While it's obviously not what it should be, it's a hell of a lot better than I thought he views were.

From the article... the last sentence:

"Mr. Bush's support for civil unions and his opposition to his party on the issue is in part an effort to reach out to swing voters, whom he needs to win on Nov. 2."

That's all it was. Political double talk to get swing voters. Bush supports and AMENDMENT TO THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION TO BAN GAY MARRIAGE! Amending the constitution to stop us from marrying?

Like Michael Moore said..

"Bush is now a lame duck president. He will have no greater moment than the one he's having this week. It's all downhill for him from here on out -- and, more significantly, he's just not going to want to do all the hard work that will be expected of him. It'll be like everyone's last month in 12th grade -- you've already made it, so it's party time! Perhaps he'll treat the next four years like a permanent Friday, spending even more time at the ranch or in Kennebunkport. And why shouldn't he? He's already proved his point, avenged his father and kicked our ass."
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I think this was a 'swing' voter ploy too.

Ultimately however, time will tell.

Regards,

Lee