Thread: >> Getting Back to Business -- What next?

I'd rather be whole, than good rand's Avatar

>> Getting Back to Business -- What next?

OK. So the election is over.

Now it's time to turn our focus and attention back to business and move forward. Where do we go from here? Well, in two weeks there will be no better place than Los Angels to be with your fellow webmasters and hear the latest industry news at Webmaster Access November 18-20.

Presented by Adult.com and sponsored by Epoch, Topbucks, Silvercash, Legendary Lars, and Platinum Bucks, Webmaster Access will be the hot bed of debate and projection for our industry (and a few really great parties too!).

Register before November 11 and get half off your all inclusive show pass which includes all seminars, nightly sponsored events and parties. Get your show-pass today and pay by using ePassporte, online-check, or PayPal.

Given the changes that have happened in our industry in recent weeks and the disappointing results of the U.S. election, this years industry forums should not be missed. This years seminars sponsored by CE Cash.

See you at Webmaster Access , Santa Monica, November 18-20.
    --Rand @ Epoch >dot< com
    My AdultWhosWho

Epoch - Since 1996

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Would be interested in knowing how many from GWW have actually attended one of the GFY shows in the past

Regards,

Lee